BlueCat Networks Employee Reviews

High energy, growing company
Professional Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Remote USOctober 24, 2016
I am a remote employee. The environment is challenging and rewarding. Working with customers to migrate their DNS/DHCP environment to BlueCat is very stressful but exciting.

Good company to work for
Incredibly Smart people, but often decisions were made in a vaccuum.
Global Accounts Director (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 3, 2015
Recently, there has been a ton of turnover which leads to a feeling of instability. While I have met some amazing people at the company and the core technology is solid, the leadership is quick to make decisions without properly investigating the situation.
Bluecat Networks
Account Director (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 2, 2015
Legally I am not allowed to say anything negative about my former company. So, I was happy with my compensation.

I love to travel and the product.
Interesting projects
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILMarch 24, 2014
Sourcing company for large restaurant chains and airlines. Part time project management.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
long sell cycle
Solid Company
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2014
Solid Company to work for, very good client base. Work culture is ok. Learned a lot about sales fundamentals and current IT trends. Cold calling and emailing was an everyday occurrence. Good management, just not very fun day in day out.
Pros
Job security, benefits
Cons
General work environment
Great Autonomy & People
Business Development Representative OK (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 9, 2013
BlueCat is one of the best small business firms to work for in the world. A typical day is at least 12 hours of top speed productivity and the rewards are many. The people are friendly and experts at their craft and I thoroughly enjoyed my tenure. The hardest part of the job is the number of hours worked and the demand and stress of meeting the demands of a fast paced fast growth small company. The most enjoyable part are the people and the commitment to excellence.
Pros
product portfolio
Cons
limited human resources

Want to know more about BlueCat Networks?

Ask a question