BlueCrew
69Average
BlueCrew Employee Review

Descent, impossible to communicate with staff

June 27, 2017
Good luck. Impossible to communicate with staff. 0 replies on multiple simple questions. Bottom line unlike any tradtional company the only way to contact any 1 is via the app. Good luck if one has any particular issues what so ever that need to be addressed.
Pros
Its work
Cons
Unefective communicators.
Official response from BlueCrew
May 11, 2018
Hi there,

We are so sorry you had this experience getting in touch with us. We have increased our presence in LA and would love for you to give BlueCrew another shot, we'll be sure to answer all your queries.

We also keep adding topics to our FAQ, it's a great place to start asking questions:

BlueCrew Team
March 17, 2020
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Reno, NV
It’s a good opportunity for motivated individuals. Sometimes the app can act buggy, effecting payroll. They have a point system that offers employees free trainings and prizes! Overall a positive experience.
March 11, 2020
Same role
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) - Everett, WA
Do not apply at blue crew. They do not have a local office and all their communications are threw a badly designed chat interface that they take over a day to reply.
There is not enough job postings.

Only seem to care about them selves.
February 15, 2020
Same location
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) - Los Angeles, CA
I accepted a full time temp job only to show up and say it didn't exist. I turned down two full time jobs because I had committed to a job that didn't exist. Three weeks later I'm still waiting to . I will be reporting them to the labor board.actually talk with someone about it. Now they have deactivated my account and ate still ignoring me.
Pros
Cons
Just about everything you could imagine