BlueGranite

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

BlueGranite is a Top Consulting Company in Data Analytics

Excellent company with highly skilled and intelligent people, best in the industry.Awesome management, very transparent, balanced and smart. Competitive pay, great benefits, great work-life balance. Highly recommended!!!

Overview

This is an awesome company to work for. Great and transparent leadership. Good benefits. Every employee has professional development budget and clear career-path options and support. Greatly recommended.

Challenging, Rewarding, Fun, Personal Growth

BlueGranite is the most challenging, exhilarating, and rewarding company I have worked for. It has a really high performance culture -- if you were a big fish in your previous roles, you probably will not be here, internally to BG, but you will still be the expert resource for clients and can be a big fish externally. For me, this is the perfect blend of competition/challenge to perform like my peers, but still feel confident/competent at what I am doing when working on client projects. The biggest challenge is time utilization and finding time to do all the things I can do with BG. It's difficult to fit in personal development, PTO, and optional items like participating in the Investment Club. But the best part of the job is the company culture and the incredibly talented people who work here. Unlike other places I've worked, there's no one I've worked with here who doesn't carry their own weight; every single person I've reached out to is willing to help and has the expertise to do so or knows who to ask. This does add stress to my own performance, because I feel pressure to live up to this environment, but for me personally, this is a challenge I enjoy. BG is also really self-directed. I don't have a manager, just resources I can call upon -- I need to direct myself to improve my skills, get my work done, and seek answers. The lack of hierarchy means everyone's ideas are considered, everyone is listened to and taken seriously. This week, I can lead a team -- next week, I could be solo, or working on a project led by someone else, or creating blog posts or youtube -

Great consultancy with lots of opportunity

I'd recommend working at BlueGranite if you identify with some of these qualities: - has self-initiative - appreciates high accountability - work well with informal leadership (i.e. project managers) - enjoys helping others succeed - likes working from home - interested in lifelong learning - awesome CEO Fortunately, there isn't just one best part of working at BlueGranite. Some of the many highlights include: - great colleagues - opportunities to skill up, learn, and expand competencies - work with several industries The hardest part about the job is: there isn't someone telling you what or how to do something most of the time. If that's what you're looking for, this probably isn't the job for you. Having said that, if you haven't been a consultant before and are looking to make the switch, this is a great place to land!

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BlueGranite. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BlueGranite Reviews by Location