Bluegreen Vacations

Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

United States1,810 reviews

Found 1,810 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,819 reviews
timeshareresortvacationsalebasscommissionselltimeshares

I had a great team of people that I worked with and going to work was enjoyable. When I moved to Nevada I was able to transfer to another location which was great.

Unproductive workplace.

The main disappointment I had was making a lot of sales & money for the company (a lot of sales) but seeing very little of it in my favor. Bluegreen's salary structure is so different from other companies. If you are looking for this type of work, you're better off trying other companies first.

Bluegreen Vacations insights

Based on 1,359 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Fun and stressful

It’s a fun place to work at but in the off season it is dreadfully slow. Potential to make a lot of money if you’re good. the more you sell the more you make, it’s a good seasonal job.

Great place to work & grow

Really enjoy working at Bluegreen. The workplace culture is like a family. I have had and continue to have opportunities to grow within the company. Working from home has been a great opportunity for myself and my family and I feel that I am more productive working from home.

Great Environment

Great environment to work in - flexible hours, work from home, supportive leadership, and constant opportunities for learning. Competitive pay and benefits!

Constant hustle

Never have enough employees high turnover. And when it’s slow no matter what you have to get a sale. You never get a raise gets a flat rate a week plus a commission that’s it. Your flat rate never goes up

Great Company to work for

I have been employed at Bluegreen for 6 plus years and the experience has been the most rewarding of my career. There is tremendous growth to move up in the company. The leaders in the company are always encouraging you to move up in her career path and are always will to assist.

Pros

Vacation/Time off

Productive and friendly place to work!

I have worked for this company 15+ years. There has been good and bad things like any typical job. I have learned more patience with this job as well as learned to treat people as you would like to be treated. The hardest part of the job is being able to handle being yelled at. Not everyone can be pleased.

Pros

Celebrated randomly throughout the year! ( Working remotely)

Cons

Sick roll-over time cant be used

Wonderful place to work and grow.

Fabulous work family, ability to move and try different areas. Fun, reliable, understanding management. Support all around and everyone has been in your shoes at one point or another. Hardest part is learning the systems. Customer service is the best part, bringing happiness to our owners.

Working from home with a great support team

I was wondering what it would be like to work from home and not be in an office with my co-workers and managers right there if I had any questions. Bluegreen made it work wonderfully using tools like Teams chat.

Pros

no commute

Cons

can't think of any

A great company that provides lots of support and advancement

Since working with Bluegreen, I have learned how valuable a strong leadership team really is. The support I have received from every level of management I speak to is amazing! They help you solve the issues you are working with and gain knowledge to be able to tackle the issues yourself in the future. Knowledge equals confidence and it just builds so much every day. I also love that the focus is on finding your strengths and figuring out exactly what department or job would suite you best. I feel very valued and appreciated for the first time in quite a while!

Excellent pay, benefits, and company culture!

I've been with the company for about a year and don't plan to leave anytime soon. The benefits are GREAT, the pay beats any other work-from-home job I've held previously and the company culture is extremely welcoming and it's obvious that they make every effort to retain employees.No employer is perfect but I'd say this is one is a wonderful place for anyone with experience in hospitality, customer service, or call centers.

You can make it work for you, you are highly supported

You can take this company as far as you want to take it. The only roadblocks are the ones you impose on yourself. Granted there is no perfect company, but there is a reason I have been here for well over 8 years.

Great Job & Environment

Since I've been in club, I've had some wonderful supervisors. They're always ready to assist when needed. They are great in helping me to grow as an agent. The main thing to keep in mind they're not here to pick on you but to assist you to get to the next level. Keep in mind your success is also their success. We are a team and it takes all of us to win.

Pros

Fun work gatherings, great team mate, and work from home

Endless career growth opportunities with a supportive culture.

I have been with Bluegreen over a decade. There are multiple opportunities to grow as an individual. Leadership fosters a supportive environment and provides the tools necessary to attain personal and profession goals. Bluegreen is like a family it is more than a job. It is a company that I am proud to be a part of with helping owners create vacation memories. #onebluegreen

The ability to work from home (remote)

During Covid I worked a highly stressful job and needed a break; the opportunity to work from home was the 1st objective, within 3 months (with Coaching and Development from my Supervisor) I was promoted to a New Department (1 year old), with attractive compensation. Plus all of the Travel benefits are great too! Have not been here a year yet and I LOVE it; great Team(s) and great Leadership!!!

Pros

Comraderies

Cons

As400

Great Company to work for with so many benefits and great pay

I am enjoying working for Bluegreen. Learning new things everyday. Support system is completely different than any of my previous jobs. Materials are provided to do your job well. Everyone has been just so welcoming.

Company cares! Fun work culture!

I have never been at a company with better work culture! Before the pandemic, when everyone was in the office, we regularly had fun activities related to work. I enjoyed the celebratory nature. Now, most of us are remote in my division, but we continue to maintain communication and celebrate. It has created an even closer team environment. I believe the company works hard to be understanding of employees personal circumstances when health or family issues happen. They have achieved a great deal in becoming more transparent with communication with all employees. Lastly, I love my work team! My supervisor is great and my coworkers are a wonderful group that works hard every day!

Pros

Caring company! Fun work culture! Work hard and celebrate the wins!

Cons

Compensation could be better. At certain levels, opportunities for advancement can be limited.

Culture and Opportunity unmatched!

I have been with Bluegreen since May 2021. So only about 16 months. In my short time here, I have had a FEW raises and have moved to a new department that I LOVE and am making a great pay and even have opportunity for overtime. I have had two supervisors since I have been in the company and both of them were/are AMAZING! They are helping me move up by giving me helpful feedback and coaching, they're understanding when LIFE happens and I need time off.. I couldn't ask for better management. Also, even while working from home BG has done an awesome job at keeping the culture alive. We have had virtual meetings as well as in person events to have fun and meet one another. I love this company and will certainly be here for the long run! They care about their employees and it shows. I'm 26 and have not never loved my job like I do now!

Productive, well paid, paid time off

Bluegreen cares about the owners and the employees. I have had some life and health challenges in the past 7 years and Bluegreen and my Supervisor and co workers have always been there for me, like family.

Pros

Health benefits, paid time off, wages

Cons

short staffed, quality of new hires

Love My BlueGreen Family!

Love my Bluegreen family, I have worked at Bluegreen for almost 12 years! I have achieved every goal I have set for myself and can say I have done so with the support and mentorship of many members of Leadership. At Bluegreen, happiness is not only shared with our external customers but also internally. If you are looking for a great place to work, look no further!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluegreen Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bluegreen Vacations.
Powered byComparably

Compare Bluegreen Vacations with

Bluegreen Vacations reviews by popular job title

• Bluegreen Vacations