Bluegreen Vacations

Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

United States1,070 reviews
Found 1,070 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Bluegreen Vacations selected this as a representative review
Sales oriented a fun environment
Employment from 2000 through 2015
Started as Sales Rep. to line management, to Senior Management to Director of sales. I grew with the Company starting at PigeonForge, Tn. Promoted to line manager in 2001 moved to Charleston, SC. 2004 I moved to Plano, Tx. as senior manager. 2006 I went to Williamsburg, Va. as Inhouse Director. In 2008 due to the drop in the economy Bluegreen closed that sales office and I chose to go back to Charleston, Sc.

I stayed there until I retired September 2015. At that time I moved back to East Tennessee to be close to my grown children.
Pros
every one bring in your specialty for pot luck lunch. occasionally
Cons
Fast paced high closing expectations, not for every one
Official response from Bluegreen Vacations
March 4, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback as we continue to work to improve as an organization. We appreciate your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations and for your impressive 15-year tenure - wow! We hope you are enjoying retirement and wish you all the best.

Your review has been shared with our senior leadership team.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Me gusto el ambiente en este trabajo aunque furamos poco tiempo por cambio de compania.
My Review
I love my job here and my co-workers. Everyone is very supportive of one another and strive to encourage to help/train you to move up in the company. Great work environment, everyone works together to achieve our goals.
Exceeded expectations
I love Bluegreen the salary was awesome. They try employees with respect. They always had employee engagement events to keep us lift up. being a part of RCI exchange was awesome as well. The Christmas party was awesome as well
If the trainer doesnt like you. Your in trouble
The "trainer" dipped out about a week and a half into training. The day he came back was the day I got fired for "hitting my head on a wall" I was there for a total of 3 weeks
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Is being the person who helps create a wonderful vacation experience. Helping the families be less stressed when they know that we will do what ever we can to meet their families needs.
Productive Place to Work
I worked in the Tour Reception department at Bluegreen Vacations. I found the management to be very helpful and extremely supportive. I grew tired of working every weekend and most holidays. If you do a good job in your position, it is very difficult to move up.
Healthy working environment; work/life balance encouraged.
Bluegreen is an excellent company to work for and emphasizes work/life balance. Highly recommended work place. Management always has their door opened when needed.
Bluegreen
Great place to work! Everyone is friendly and very helpful when you need assistance with anything. I never worked in timeshare before so it is a new experience but also exciting at the same time.
Call Center work with a growing Time Share company
Bluegreen Vacations has some nice people working for them. Their sales system is good, strictly inbound, no cold calling. Management is helpful and works to help you succeed. The atmosphere there could be improved by turning the volume DOWN on the noise played over the PA system (not a fan of rap, hip hop & pop).
Fun Place to Work.
Fun Place to Work. Good people and culture designed to put customers first. Good PTO, Pay with high standards to hold all accountable for moving the company forward.
Great job.
Enjoyed the job. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family, Great vacation spots. Different types of resorts. Great availability to vacation. Great feedback from guests.
Pros
Great locations.
Cons
At times there wasn’t availability to accommodate guest especially during peak season
Great work environment, atmosphere, administrators and co workers.,
It is a great place to work. The benefits care great! They also help you to get certified for your position and allow you to advance to a higher level within your job position. You can advance to a higher position if you have the experience.
Pros
Great benefits, access to use other resort locations.
Cons
The pay could be better.
Good people to work for, though low pay
Enjoyed my time working here for the most part though the considerable low amount of pay for what you were expected to accomplish in one day was frustrating.
Best Job Ever
This is a work environment that isupports your overall work experience. The manager invests in you and your success. Lots of laughter during a challenging work day and lots of money to make!!!!!!!!
Positive place to work
My Management team is great, they listen, they care, the encourage through positive reinforcement. The pay is good for the area, the time off is awesome.
It used to be a great place to work
I started at Bluegreen a couple of years ago! I was a fenomenal company great culture, until the last year and a half. There has been a lot of layoffs at the company and recently with COVID-19 it has been a disaster. I hope that with the new CEO things go back to normal once this pandemic is over. My coworkers are amazing, there is a lot of good talent in the company.
Great
The company is great I enjoyed working there. The managers are very welcoming and helpful. It’s a warm and embracing environment. It’s a great place to work.
Family friendly Resort
In my opinion this is the best family friendly resort in Arizona. The pool area is the nicest in the Phoenix area & there are tons of activities to keep the kids busy.
The Best People in the Business
I love the people I work with and they provide so much fun and enjoyment while working hard. I have made some great friends and working relationships along the way.
Pros
Vacation time, pay, ability to contribute autonomously
Crooked to's
Sleazy managers that hits on any young female. Some managers ok but most are rude. Co workers are mostly great and decent to be around. All employees are not treated equal. Some refuse to follow the rules but still have a job because the managers are friends with parents.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluegreen Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bluegreen Vacations.