Bluegreen Vacations Employee Reviews

Its just okay.
In House Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAApril 23, 2019
Its a fun place to work, but stressful. We're always having to outdo yesterday's performance and never feel we're doing enough. Positive/critical feedback is nonexistent.

Management tells us what they want, but never tells us how to achieve their goals.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management
very fun place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WIApril 10, 2019
the management time was understanding about your problems and they was also nice to be around
the work place was neat and clean all the time
the easiest place to work
April 22, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback and for the 5-star review. We appreciate all of your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations!

Good with the right management
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLApril 10, 2019
Great place to work with the right management. The manager at the time played favorites and if you weren't one she would make you time there really hard until you chose to leave or she had a reason.
Fun and competitive work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNApril 10, 2019
This company provides its sales staff a great opportunity to make sales and commissions, however there is a lack of integrity when disclosing the product to the consumers.
High pressure
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 10, 2019
High stress job. Trying to sell time share vacations to people who don't know why you are really in for. Cut throat between other sales people. Pressured to make sales, but a really hard sell.
Pros
Breaks as needed
Cons
Everything else
Fun place to work
Sr. Accountant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 9, 2019
Nice team, no micromanagement you just go and do your job no-one will be breathing on your neck.
Opportunity to learn not so much growth because people tend to stay for years.
Pros
Vacations, tuition reimbursement
Cons
No so much room for growth

Loved the work environment
SALES PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 8, 2019
The company is a great company to work for as well as the people I report to. I love meeting new people everyday as well as having the challenge of new goals daily.
Pros
Great atmosphere

Cowards
PBX Operator/ Front Desk Agent/ Bellman (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 8, 2019
Never any discipline expect to work with slackers and if your hard working the work will all be yours. Cheap thank yous they think go long ways but don/t, stingy with raises and promotions, aren't direct and will use manipulative words to not not give you anything. If your trying to go nowhere go with them.
Pros
Get away with anything they're to chicken to discipline.
Lots of travel
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 7, 2019
Fun to be at always get to travel to new locations, always look to better yourself every day that you work, got to work at a lot of theme parks ,fun employees tp always work with you
April 10, 2019

Bluegreen resorts is a very good place to work.
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAApril 5, 2019
Bluegreen provides a very detailed training course to assist those just starting out in sales. They also believe in only promoting from within and is always willing to allow the opportunity to advance if interest is shown,

high stress environment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 5, 2019
Horrendous management team from out of state.Dishonest practices are encouraged; the consumer here is taken advantage of. Hostile work environment for some. Cliques of people who feed into preying on american citizens.
Pros
not too many hours
Cons
must be willing to be dishonest to make money and stressful conditions
Productive and fun place.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 31, 2019
Amazing place for work. The meetings are sort but strong. Everybody is friendly.
You feel the good vibes in everything.
Excellent product, perfect location.
Really good company!!!!
Pros
Some times we have free lunches
Cons
N/a
April 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for the 5-star review! Your feedback is integral as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization.

We are so pleased to read you had such a positive experience with us and we thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations! Your review has been shared with senior leadership.

April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for the 5-star rating! We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations!

No Structure
Guest Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMarch 31, 2019
The main problem with this company is with the management system. I experienced 4 different general managers in my 2 years working at Cibola Vista Resort. Bluegreen is quick to fire management that doesn't stack up to whatever metric they use to determine good management. This ends with a resort without an identity and a staff that doesn't have direction they need to perform to their potential.
Pros
you meet nice people from all over the world
Cons
pay, management, benefits, pto, etc.
April 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We recruit, develop, challenge and retain top leadership talent throughout our organization and are strongly committed to our teams’ success.

Thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations.

Great Team
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 30, 2019
I loved working there and enjoyed it I miss the whole team But I had personal family issues that had to be taken care of And would work there again Very positive and the management team always pushes you to do only GREAT
Cons
Healthcare, lots of breaks!
April 1, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic review and 5-star rating - we appreciate it and are pleased to read of your positive experience with us. We thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations.

Fast paced environment with huge pay differences.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2019
Certain departments will be lumped together regardless of doing the same job or not and so get paid the same amount. There are some who do much more work than others and yet get paid the same as those who do basic work. There is not much advancement unless you switch departments. Several departments get commission and the chance to win prizes while others get to watch.
Pros
No micromanaging, occasionally someone will buy lunch for you
Cons
Very high turnover, some lazy/forgetful management, have to rely on others to be able to accomplish things for your daily tasks, sometimes management unavailable at the same times
April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share it. We review all roles as a standard part of our compensation program to ensure that roles are aligned with the work that is being performed as well as the pay.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further, you can email me directly at dalia.burack@bluegreenvacations.com. Your review has been shared with our leadership team.

Thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations.

Horrible
Vacation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2019
This place sucks, stay clear and don’t believe anything they tell you. They have really bad reviews and it’s with good reason. Between the lying from management to the agents and the lying from agents to potential customers it’s too much. Do yourself a favor and keep looking 👍🏽
Pros
Non
April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. If you'd like to discuss your concerns you can email me at dalia.burack@bluegreenvacations.com.

BlueGreen Review.
Sales Associate, Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 24, 2019
Great environment where you learn a lot because the employees are so willing to help in any way they can! The business seems to be very questionable. I believe that in most cases that timeshare becomes a burden on their clients.
Pros
Good hours.
Cons
Crude business.
April 1, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your review is important to use as we continue to evolve and grow as an organizations. Your review has been shared with our leadership team, and thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations.

Productive and fun place to work.
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2019
The company isn't going anywhere. Some people think because Bluegreen doesn't own any hotels like the other big brands out there they won't last in the timeshare industry, but Bluegreen has a long lasting relationship with Choice Hotels.
Pros
Competitive comp plan
Cons
No award trips for top performers.
April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and for the 5-star rating! We are pleased to read of your positive experience with us. Thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations!

Everybody is a family at Bluegreen
Front Line Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 21, 2019
I work for Bluegreen vacations for 6 years and I'm getting ready to go back had to take a year off because of personal reasons but they have treated me very well and I have received many awards with this company and the bonuses are astronomical. I was able to give my family a very comfortable life.
Pros
You are part-time hours and make full-time money
Cons
The hole back and the pay back
April 1, 2019

Thank you for your review and for the 5-star rating, we appreciate you taking the time. We thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations and are glad to hear you are coming back.

Life is as good/bad as your manager makes it.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 18, 2019
Started out with a manager that had a select group pf favored employees. The rest or the team carried their weght as well as their own. When a new manager was assigned to payroll, the job was a pleasant place to work. We worked as a team and the job was more productive. The economy took its toll on this company and a large number of people lost their job.
April 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is important to us as we continue to grow and evolve as an organization.

Your review has been shared with senior leadership. We thank you for your contributions to Bluegreen Vacations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluegreen Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight