Bluehost Employee Review

Great place to work and fun managers
Outbound Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  orem utJanuary 29, 2014
They managers were really fun to work with. Really nice people. Had free food and basketball courts and ping pong tables for breaks
Pros
free food
Cons
talking with anger customers

Other Bluehost Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 15, 2018
The work itself was okay, Customers weren't too hard to deal with, and I really enjoyed the motivation I exhibited trying to get better while working here.

The only downfall is that management was sort of hit and a miss. You had some good ones and some bad one.
Pros
great work culture, good benefits
Cons
Not consistent management
Great but not that great
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMay 31, 2018
Good Web based tech job for beginners. I enjoyed the managers that i worked with during my time. Had a great nerdy culture with some competitive drive vs the other teams at the workplace. Hardest part of the job was the endless amount of calls and the occasional customer that nothing could be done for whatsoever causing headaches all around. My favorite part of working at Bluehost was the opportunities i had to learn more about web development to help me get more tech experience i didn't previously have. The biggest thing however that i learned while there was to not rely on pushing for up selling customer to just up sell as a company they changed their views a bit to late in my time there switching from needing to make money to giving customers the best experience they could find. In their current status i honestly couldn't say weather i would work there again or recommend it would be better to find out for yourself.
Pros
managment, culture, experience offered
Cons
long calls