Blueline Security Services, LLC Employee Reviews

2.1
Ratings breakdown
Good Start Up Job
Special Police Officer (Armed) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 20, 2018
If you are interested in becoming a police officer or get into security this is the place to come. Make sure you keep in contact with the owners because they are current and ex police (recently retired). Always an abundance of work because they can’t keep people. Staff is always tasked out on post.
Pros
Always work available!!!
Cons
Team managers are young and run on emotion!!!
Good Starter Company
Special Police Officer (Armed) (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDFebruary 21, 2018
I have worked for this company for over 3 years and I have seen a lot of changes, I loved the work that I did. The Communication within the company is horrible.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Bad management skills
Not a great job to have
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDNovember 9, 2017
Great to start with in your career but don’t stay long good for work hours management is vary poor and there’s never a moment of no work there you can pic up hours
Dont apply
Unarmed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDOctober 30, 2017
Recently I am working here management quit and they have new manager and you dont really know who they are...They claim to have growth but they dont really pick you to continue growth and establishment....they claim to.within 6 months of you workung their that you will be able to move up that a lie it is passed 6 months and I still havent moved up...Then some worksite are so rude to.you and when you need management they arent there.
Horrible management. Long hours and no benefits
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDSeptember 26, 2017
This is not a security company. They take people off of the streets, give them uniform and sit them on a post. The benefits that they offer are little to no help. If it wasn't for the property managers at the sites i worked at i would have left. They need to get more organized and know how to treat their officers.
Indifferent
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDSeptember 4, 2017
I have been working at this company for the past 8 months. The pay is not to great, and the distance that I have to travel to get to work is long. The management is great on the other hand.
Pros
Able to meet new people.
Cons
low pay
Run now!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDJune 9, 2016
DO NOT DO IT!!! Blueline is a horrible place to work, they dont give you full time hours even when they tell you youre full time! Also they dont train you for your duty of that day, you also are at a different location every time you work. They dont care about their employees. Also if you leave before youre 90 days are up, you dont get your last pay check! They keep it.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
okay place to work
Operations/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 17, 2015
If you just need a job to get you started and to make some money sure you can work here. Go in and make your own decisions on how you feel about the job. You may love it or you may not like it at all.
Cons
pay
a terrible place to work
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Landover MDOctober 17, 2014
This job told me I would work full time hours and when they hired me I was working 30 hours. I was told I would get breaks every few hours from standing up in a store from 10am to 9pm. I only got 2 30 min breaks which did no justice to my back or feet. I never received any proper training so I was lost on how to do my job. My supervisor didn't know anything either. This company is very unorganized and needs lots of work. I will never recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No breaks terrible scheduling
The company can do better
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  VariousMarch 27, 2014
As a Security Officer, I really don't like the way they operate. Management does not utilize your skills efficiently. You will not be given a set schedule until after 90+ days (Even though you applied for Full time work. No one can live off of $10 per hour). The up side to it is you get paid on time. Nothing else really matters.
Pros
Direct Deposit
Cons
No breaks, No set schedules
Dynamic and professional security company to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Prince Georges County, MDMarch 1, 2012
Blueline has been around a little less than 10 years, but the company has grown and continues to do so at a fast rate. If a person is looking for a growing company that treats its employees fairly, this is a company to check out.