Blueprints

Blueprints

Blueprints Employee Review

Blueprints Caseworker I Review - Great agency

Too many perks to mention. Management is very helpful and treats you like family and they want you to succeed. A great place to start out after graduation. You learn with compassion and success. This is where you want to start your steppingstones and you might not want to leave.

Pros

Everything!

Cons

N/a

It's Okay..

Upper management is a mess--too many hands in the pot that leads to terrible communication.There is little room for growth. You are just a number. Extremely high turnover rate.Pay is decent for most roles. Hours aren't bad. Just a stepping stone for many.

Pros

decent wages and benefits

Cons

poor management, high turnover, no room for growth

Teacher Assistant

I help the teacher by providing proper childcare for the children in our school. We feed the children three times a day. Our children learn by playing.
Same location

They help people with disabilities find jobs.

This was the best center that helped me find paid internships. I have a disability and have a hard time finding paid work, volunteer work, or internships. This center helped me find a place to work that I would enjoy. The only difference is that they are based out in Washington PA and only serve Washington County residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blueprints. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Blueprints in popular locations

• Blueprints