Bluerock Employee Review

Work hard and empty promises
Analyst and Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 2, 2018
Go work for anyone else and learn actual real estate investing. Originality and out of the box thinking is not preferred. Entrepreneurial spirit is not valued and procedural expertise is welcomed.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Everything else

Other Bluerock Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment with continuous new knowledge
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 15, 2013
There was never a day while working for this company that I didn't learn something new. It was challenging work both mentally and intellectually. I knew very little regarding working in an accounting environment before I began my employment and at the end I had acquired lifelong skills regarding the position I held, as well as, other positions held by those I worked closely with daily. Being able to keep up with high volume requests proved to be challenging and sometimes difficult but not impossible. I learned to prioritize, ask the right questions to obtain details the fastest way possible and keep calm in high stress situations. Working closely with over 25 other people helped me learn to work well with anyone.
Pros
benefits, flexible hours, challenging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluerock. Our community is ready to answer.

Bluerock Reviews by Location