Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 54 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Centennial, Colorado-based, BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC provides restoration, renovation, environmental and roofing services to all commercial and multifamily real estate classes across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. From our 23 corporate and regional office locations, BluSky manages large losses for customers throughout the United States.
You’re seeing all 103 jobs at Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Great job, but management will overwork you if you allow it. Awesome team building events. Not much oversight so while you may not be micro-managed, expectations are not always clear.
If executive leadership would pay attention to the bottom line, buying new equipment for mitigation services, and understand that workers are not happy with this company and it's culture compared to buying out other restoration companies just to run poorly in those locations then maybe they'll be able to make the equity house happy after all.
Lots of hours and work available if your into that, OT everyday is available. Only bad thing was constantly being on call, the rotation sucked and being called in right after clocking out did too.
What is the best part of working at the company? N/A really no best parts to them. Low moral compass and not very honest. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? For me it was having yo produce paperwork into a system without prooer training. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Clickish...hopefully someone high up likes yoy
I’ve been with the company 5 years. I had little experience when I started. They’ve provided onsite and paid IICRC class training to me. I now travel with the company basically like Emergency Disaster Management. It’s really exciting every job is different. The team is like family and this company is BIG on family. The management no matter what title they have is always available if you have any questions/needs. Hands down I think Blusky is the best restoration company to work for.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 28 questions about working at Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC employees.
Insights from 29 Indeed users who have interviewed with Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC within the last 5 years.
Questions about knowledge of the imdustry
Have you ever done restoration? Where and how long? The local offices require you to be on call 24/7. Are you able to be on call?
They asked Restoration and remodeling questions.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Blusky Restoration Contractors, LLC