BMC Mattress Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Whacked place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 24, 2018
Yeah,whacked. Low pay and hassled all the time. You can't trust this company to do right. Wish I'd never worked for these people. Hated it.Much happier where i am at now,for sure.
Pros
Cons
Pretty much everthing
Bad career move
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2018
This company is suffering from several big problems: management sucks, they are selling used beds which have hairs,bugs, and other gross stuff on them, and their stores are cheap looking. They are not at all thought well of among other mattress companies, so you will have a hard time going from here to another mattress company.Or outside the mattress business, either. So,if you want to kill your career, work here!
Pros
Cons
No advancement opportunity, low pay, management doesn't have a clue
Amazing
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rockledge, FLJune 23, 2017
I love this company, they take care of their employees, health insurance is low priced compared to all my previous employers. Great environment, great people, and corporate does everything to make sure you are trained and equiped! By far the best company I've worked for, and they try their best to make it as low stress as they can!
Pros
Lunch breaks, healthcare, low stress, no pressure, hourly, commission, great people, great corporate, great benefits, too many to list
Cons
None to think of!
My roles in the company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILJune 17, 2016
I was to open and close the store, i worked talking to customers everyday made sales every day. I was always on time. I never failed to have a smile on my face even if the day was not going so great.
Pros
one hour lunch