BNB BANK

BNB BANK Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Great atmosphere and awesome place for employee appreciation. Plenty of opportunities for advancement. Vacation and time off are good. Offers many locations to work on Long Island.
Stay away!!
Senior management does not care about employees, they are more interested in drinking and going on golf outings. Extremely sexist, racist and homophobic. Inappropriate behavior at every turn and they have their “favorites” who can do no wrong, if you are not included in that category, you work hard and do not get recognized. However, when they stab you in the back, they do it with a smile!
high employee turnover, good benefits, measly compensation.
you won't get paid enough to bother working there. yes they offer benefits but at what cost to the pay you actually get to take home?
your there at 8:30 am and don't get to leave until after 6 on fridays.

and then you have to work weekends but you wont get overtime to make a barely decent pay-check because they send you home early on a monday or tuesday or wednesday or thursday so they can keep you on the busy days (friday) and the scheduled saturday.
Bittersweet
I love working at this bank, i love the people i work with, i love the culture and the personalities of everyone they hire. Its a great place to work as long as you don't need to make money. They are just incapable of paying fair salaries.
Pros
great atmosphere, amazing culture, friendly employees, welcoming
Cons
low salaries, corporate, lack of advancement
The best place I have worked thus far.
BNB Bank had a very relaxed environment on a daily basis. The name of the position that I held was called a Loan Documentation Intern. My job was to scan loan documents so the company had it uploaded. This was done so that they had it in their system in case any of the actual documents got lost. Once everything was scanned, I would then file each document into the proper loan borrower's folder. So if anybody needed the specific document to go back on in the future, they would know where to find it. Holding this position gave me the opportunity to achieve some office experience and it also taught me a lot about banking and loans.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Productive environment with over 100 years of experience
The environment at BNB bank is one that encourages you to use your creativity to better the company as a whole. It is through the creativity that the possibility for growth really fosters
BNB bank
Overall, great company, the people here are very nice, I had met no one who I thought was rude or was a terrible person. Overall, great experience and I would love to return.
Office spac
Too many people to report to. Upper management would get re shuffled every constantly but never replaced or fired. Very political. Examples being family being hired and promoted over other. Many employees did little to no work while others had to pick up their slack. The least productive employees often got promoted cause the were related to upper management or heir parents had big deposits with the bank. Hard work was under appreciated and who you knew was appreciated. Many employees got special treatment cause of family. Management were figure heads.
Pros
Company events.
Cons
Incompetent management, favoritism, biased lending, non updated software
Official response from BNB BANK
October 4, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide constructive feedback. As we continue to grow as an organization, we do our best to ensure our employees are provided with professional development opportunities thorough our internal job board and job shadowing program. We are sorry to hear that you felt differently about our corporate environment. Our Talent practice is to collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify the skills and knowledge necessary for an internal applicant to be successful in a position. In particular, our Talent Acquisition team posts open positions internally (when applicable), and welcome all employees to apply. Again, we appreciate your feedback and will take this into consideration.
Employee appreciation
1 week every year all the employee are appreciated with fun gifts each year has a differant theme. At the end of the week there is a big party where the employees get awards.
Good training, pay not competitive
First job in baking. The training was excellent before starting work. Upper management appreciated workers. Pay was lower than I found with competitors.
Pros
schedule, holidays off, weekends off
Cons
pay rate
Small Company Work Culture
Despite having grown over the last few years, BNB remains loyal and small, which give its employees a heads up in opportunities within the bank, as well as a really wonderful culture. Everyone seems to know everyone, and it strives for a community within the company.
Great work experience
I worked with a great group of people who made it easy to come to work everyday. I liked that the environment was a little less formal than other banks.
Day to day
Booking Loans and Changing company interest rates through Fiserv. This was what I did on an every day basis. Sometimes I would do general administrative work such as refiling files.
Balanced job
A great work environment with coworkers who are willing to help out if you're in need. Although a serious job with real tasks, fun is still involved on break times and when finished with work.
Great
BNB is all around a great place to work. They don't make you just feel like employees, they make you feel like a family. There's so much room for growth.
Hardworking, but fun and social place to work
The BNB community was a great place to spend my summer as an intern. The people I met were kind and friendly, and also willing to help me learn and grow as a person. I never dreaded coming into work every day, I was excited to see what new task I was assigned and get to know my coworkers even more. BNB has a great company culture and are very focused on keeping their customers happy.
Pros
Employee Appreciation Week, Business casual in the summer, Discounts at local companies
Exceptional working environment
Bridgehampton national bank is an excellent bank to work for. Staff works together as a team to help and encourage each other. Management is great and computer system is very user friendly.
Great company
Managers and staff always willing to help. Everyone encourages moving to the next level and willing to help you to achieve this.
Fun and Learning Experience
The job was delightful I enjoyed the people I would meet on a daily basis and those I worked with. Friends I made during the time I did work made all the difference, they all made the job easier. I learned how to manage money and people at the same time, it was truly a delightful experience.
Antiquated banking environment
Employees mostly look unhappy. Lot of negativity. No room to advance for most. Poor compensation. Uneducated managers. Good old boy environment. Lousy computer infrastructure. Unreliable systems.
Pros
Closes at 4:pm
Cons
No breaks, healthcare Expensive, micromanagement to the nth degree. Unprofessional environment.
Generous Work environment
Very friendly culture. Have a lot of company events. Firmly believe in there employees and encourages growth. Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k, medical.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNB BANK. Our community is ready to answer.