BNP Paribas
Here to help
Coronavirus update

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews

United States469 reviews
Structured day with meetings with BAs, Developers and Stakeholders.

Great colleagues across the globe working together towards completion of the project.
Governance heavy
Risk averse leadership in need of greater alignment and more focused strategy. Bank of the West entity reports in to Paris Headquarters. Operational efficiency is desired, but not in place.
It is a great place to work and provides the
BNP Paribas is a great tennis tournament that provides great opportunity for young adults. It shows how to work as a team to complete tasks and work together.
analyse des dossiers
analyse du niveau de risque des dossiers en vérifiant la cohérence de son activité avec ces différents flux ( client, fournisseurs) et identification des bénéficiaires effectifs notamment pour comprendre l'origine de l'actif investit dans la société, ainsi identifié si il ya eu des hits positifs en cours des 5 dernières années
Excellent environnement de travail
une expérience très enrichissante qui m'a permis de me former et d'encadrer plusieurs collaborateurs. Nous avons aussi mis en place des procédures pour l'ensemble des postes .
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Environnement agréable et stimulant
Environnement agréable et stimulant !
Bonne équilibre de vie et on se sent a l’écoute.
Top-tier bank with excellent benefits and progressive culture
Wonderful culture and collaborative environment. The management is supportive, compensation fair, and benefits are beyond compare. I highly recommend BNPP.
Fast Paced
Working at BNP Paribas was extremely beneficial - I learned a lot about different roles within operations. The environment is more laid back for an investment bank; this allows people to really think things through and ask questions for understanding.
Working in Production Support & Projects
I enjoy my work environment, I get to experience both part from Consulting Services to Production Support. I get to share my past experience where applicable.
Not there yet
Bank is just playing catching up, horrible system, not enough support, old school, lots of kyc, average compensation and benefits. friendly people. Sales goals are kind of useless.
Nice place to work in
I do not want my review to be published in any way. Please make sure this review is not published at any time. I would appreciate if this review is not published at all
n/a
Excellent company that offers tons of opportunities to learn and grow. The culture is very supportive and encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Phenomenal benefits!
Challenging Environment
A wonderful community bank that is feeling the pressures of being owned and micro-managed by a European parent company. The culture is stressful as changes are required that may not be effective in the US.
Pros
Good people
Cons
European control
Working at BNP Paribas
My time at BNP was great. The work culture, systems, amenities, were all thought out, and helped tremendously in getting work done. Even if you don’t have a background in finance.
Great benefits and people but job security worries linger
The company has amazing benefits and does its best to provide work-life balance. Unfortunately there are on-going initiatives to relocate positions in NYC area to other regions across the country and in global offices. This has resulted in the reduction of great staff and increased workloads on existing staff with no direction of where they futures lie within the company.
Overall better than American banks
Laid back attitude being French bank

Pretty good process orientation

Friendly coworkers and sub teams

Easy commute to JC and NYC office

OK learning experience
Pros
Great benefits and superb PTO than American banks
Cons
Manager sucks that depends on your team though, Management and HR totally sucks big time. Career advancement depends on who you know.
Significant transformation and Culture Shift
I have been with the company for 8 years. I've seen strong leadership and subject matter expertise leave the company since the existing CEO took over. Increased offshoring and near-shoring without proper due diligence. Significant operational inefficiencies. Company's actions are opposite of what they preach.
awful place to York
too much politic.. you need to be agreed with the senior management if not you get in trouble ..
people have curious interaction between each other.. too many intimacy..
good workers
it was good and honest work. i was a server for a buffet and i was helping my supervisor take care of the area, cleaning the table and washing the dishes. we also restocked the table and the bar. i was kept busy for the entire shift.
Excelente
Trabaje en operaciones pasando todos los departamentos fue enriquecedor. Labore por 19 años
The company is unorganized and offers very little training classes to advance your career. They do offer a decent work/life balance and the pay is okay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K
1.4K
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight