BNP Paribas Employee Reviews

Found 430 reviews matching the search See all 3,014 reviews
Large volume of work but manageable
KYC Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2019
A lot of accounts come daily but due to a strong team we were able to accomplish a great deal of tasks at the appropriate time. Everyone is eager to help so that we get a better understanding of the compliance work.
Great team with collaborative colleagues
BC DR Specialist (Former Employee) –  LondonSeptember 29, 2019
Trusted to get on with my projects. Very supportive senior management who understood my challenges. I get a a genuine welcome when I visit even since I have left.
Pros
Great colleagues and friends
Une société d'avenir
Charger du traitement (Former Employee) –  AlgerSeptember 28, 2019
Plan de carrière
Sécurité de travaille
Challenge
Pros
Plan de carrière
Cons
Salaire
It’s ok place
DESKTOP SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2019
Want it to do more, did migration and desktop support role. Learned may tricks on how to fix trades pc software. Was involved in cleaning the network cables in the backbone switch panels that was a disaster
Great place
Windows Server Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 12, 2019
No real complaints, but I have hit a ceiling with no real way around it. It's a great company with great PTO and benefits, and a close knit style team work environment.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Far commute
Great Bank for Positive Quality of Life
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2019
Bank is good for junior-level employees as they grow into their role. Management is supportive of moving to different teams, which is also a plus. This bank is great in terms of quality of life.
Productive and very knowledgeable staff and senior C level management with an excellent supporting staff that works across departments.
Executive Reception & Hospitality Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 7, 2019
BNP Paribas strategically aligns brands and personal financial needs with investors, with a focused approach to product integration, talent endorsements and engagement with their clients.

Additionally, they also make extended efforts towards sustainability within their office culture and lastings partnerships, influencing awareness and channeling that perspective for global integration, all the while creating sponsorship and projections for charitable foundations each quarter.
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks, set schedule in ample time per month
Cons
poor healthcare package, strictly business professional dress code, schedule may be subject to change at last moment notice
Overall. It was agood experiance
Provide hands on technical support (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 7, 2019
Overall. It was agood experience. Will recommend to the people. Nice work environment. Management is happy to have you. The company culture is excellent.
Was not employed for very long.
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 5, 2019
Was not employed for very long. So its really not applicable. Was also not a employee but a temporary consultant as my resume reflects for a job requirement for a project.
Great place if you know the right people
VP Compliance (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 4, 2019
A lot of cronyism where I worked but other divisions I guess were ok from what I heard. But bottom line is if you are not French you are not excelling to the top.
Pros
Exorbitant amount of time off as a VP, great medial benefits, 401k, and discounts
Cons
Not many
good culture
Retail Banking Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 2, 2019
Good values, overall good employer, some nice changes taking place at the bank. coworkers are great. Technology needs some improvement but the human part is good.
Management and work place is good
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Singapur, PRSeptember 2, 2019
Its a good opportunity to learn more knowledgeable things.
Work culture is good.
Management is good.
Having space to pore our self.
Getting Health benefits.
Fun place to work very relaxing
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 27, 2019
Best place to work employees treat you with respect and my Manager guide me at time when needed I was a team player when ask.
Almost helping employees with questions about their timesheet on line and missing weeks was very understanding by myself and also helping.
Pros
At time free breakfast and lunch
Cons
Short break when you need one
Enjoyed employment.
Box Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Indian Wells, CAAugust 16, 2019
During the months of January through April of 2019, I became employed as a
Box Office sales associate in which I was answering phones, making ticket sales,
and selling tickets at the box office window. I enjoyed my time there and will always be willing to work there again.
Poor Management, Poor Direction, Poor Career Advancement and Support
Vice President, PMO - Project Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2019
The benefits are excellent but at a steep price. You will fight for years for small pay increase and likely never advance or get a promotion. Management turnover is substantial and the NY office lacks any vision for profitability.
Fun Productive
FUTURES ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 31, 2019
I enjoyed working the people at BN and I learned a lot. Help me grow professionally and made a lot of friends. Work place culture is laid back and the most enjoyable part of the job was learning and the people I work with.
Unique place
Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2019
I was able to grow my career at BNP, however one will find the management can be poor at times. You truly have to believe in the work you do to keep moving forward.
Not a great moment to work at BNP Paribas
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2019
Innovation is not a main focus of the organization. You don´t feel motivated working for a company that doesn´t believe in change and that doesn´t invest in the future.
My time at BNPP
Managing Director - Head of NAP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2019
BNP Paribas (BNPP) is a great place to work. They value talent, diversity and progress. I am happy that I explored the opportunity. BNPP is a fine mix of global banking with focus on US regulatory values.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Associate - Project Management & Governance (Current Employee) –  Global info cityJune 25, 2019
BNP Paribas is a wonderful company to work. Here all employees are treated fairly. Recognition is done frequently via emails and awards. Work life balance can be maintained here in BNP Paribas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.

41.2K

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

25%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss