Bob's Discount Furniture Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 902 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Bob’s Discount Furniture offers quality furniture and mattresses at everyday low prices. With an ever-growing number of showrooms across the country, Bob’s Discount Furniture is always looking for new team members to help do business the Bob’s Way: provide unsurpassed value and do it with honesty and integrity.
Since 1991, Bob’s has set itself apart in the furniture industry by offering a haggle-free environment where customers can get the best possible furniture at the lowest price any time of year. No holiday blowout sales or one-day specials – just deals customers can count on any time they walk into a store or shop online.
Doing things the Bob’s Way extends to employees, vendors and our local communities too. A career at Bob’s Discount Furniture provides opportunities for advancement in multiple areas of the company. Apply today and come grow with us!
DIVERSITY IS A CORE VALUE AT BOB’S
At Bob’s Discount Furniture, we want you to be you. Whether you’re shopping with us or a part of the Bob’s team—we believe everyone deserves a sense of belonging. We pledge to ensure that Bob’s is a place where you can feel safe to be your authentic self, inclusive for everyone.
We commit to:
• Fostering an environment where people— all people, are equally recognized, developed, encouraged, and celebrated.
• Listening to, learning from, and growing with our people and our communities.
• Creating a place as diverse as the communities we serve.
• Building diverse partnerships and supporting diverse organizations.
You are core to who we are and instrumental in making us what we will be.
There are 4 Bob's Discount Furniture jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Bob's Discount Furniture.
Salary estimated from 5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Bob's Discount Furniture have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Company has changed and not in a good way and on top of that, new management is all about "the boys club" only those certain boys he chooses!...certain managers and associates are treated very poorly.
What is the best part of working at the company? Nothing it's all alcoholics and drug users there What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Everything they don't train new loaders so ppl get hurt everyday. They Even injured me What is the work environment and culture like at the company? It is very stressful due to the junkies and alcoholics What is a typical day like for you at the company? Long and grueling
The company is great to work for if you are in sales. The office pay does not reflect what we truly deserve based on other companies. I would say that is the only con working for Bobs.
Working here is super easy. Management is great for the most part. But the pay is not great. Draw pay. If you don’t know you better ask somebody. Very chill environment.
Management works with the intention of helping you as a sales associate. Of course presentation can vary between managers but everyone has the intention of being supportive. I work in a newer store and traffic has been a bit slow to pick up which means commissions probably aren't where they could be as of now but I definitely see the potential to make comfortable money. Other sales associates are friendly. The environment is not cut throat where I work. Very heavy use of technology in this job. We make orders on tablets and pretty much use them for everything we need to do; from delivering our orders to contacting customers. Benefits are really pretty decent here. I feel safe and taken care of when using my insurance. Very convenient weekly pay.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 149 questions about working at Bob's Discount Furniture. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bob's Discount Furniture employees.
Insights from 391 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bob's Discount Furniture within the last 5 years.
Seem like they come around when u need a job that it
What does integrity mean to you?
What did integrity mean to me?
Huffman Koos shutting Freehold Township furniture store(opens in a new window)Asbury Park Press
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Bob's Discount Furniture?Published on May 24, 2021
- Bob's Discount Furniture