Bob Sumerel Tire Co Employee Reviews

Good place to work great staff.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Aurora, INJuly 25, 2018
It was only a part time job but I enjoyed work there. Had to give it up for the full time job. Team members an managers are great to work with an everyone is always willing to help if needed. If I could have went full time I would have.
Pros
Good discount on parts, free AAA
Cons
No complaints
Former mechanic
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJuly 4, 2018
The direct supervisor is very knowledgeable. The trainer would not accept people and different skill levels and doesnt know how to adjust accordingly. He kept treating me like garbage and putting me down and tried to joke around but there is a click in that company and if you ain't apart of it then they consider you an outsider.. the regional manager is old and I think he needs to retire.. he will knock down your pay as soon as he can and not give you a chance to prove yourself.. I'm glad I dont work there anymore..
Pros
Cons
Everything don't apply
Set in time
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMarch 30, 2018
Needs to update technology and staff. C-workers aren't use to new workers. They have been there so long that change hurts them. I really wanted to stay in this position, but they felt I was no longer needed. I was at a faster pace and they were so behind in invoice that I tackled it to where the vendors were complaining that the already sent the invoices in. The ball was dropped somewhere and I wanted to get the boos up to date. Alot of money hanging loose.
Pros
Famile oriented
Cons
Needs to adapt to change
Maintain and process reports, files, and postings for retail, commercial, and plant
Data Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYDecember 1, 2014
The position was okay.

Did not care for my direct supervisor.

The daily processing of the store locations inventory was challenging due to incorrect counts and sales postings.

Trouble shooting the user's problems with computer hardware and software was hard due to getting only half the picture from my supervisor instead of the full picture.
Pros
Liked the company
Cons
My direct supervisor
Well established company
Data Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYFebruary 3, 2014
My manager was insecure with his position. He never showed me everything I should know and it became apparent when he was not there.
Pros
Employee discount on tires
Cons
My boss

Want to know more about Bob Sumerel Tire Co?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bob Sumerel Tire Co. Our community is ready to answer.