Bobcat of St. Louis Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Service tech
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Former employeeJuly 1, 2018
Bobcat of Nashville is a joke . They charge the customer way too much for labor and give time On repairs if any of these morons of ever worked on heavy equipment we cannot give a time limit on the repair you never know what you’re going to find
Pros
Getting off at 3:30
Cons
Having to be there
Great Place to Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 7, 2017
Freedom to make decisions and have the company support the decisions you have made. Company offers the opportunity to move up. Awesome place work and grow.
Great owner and management team
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Valley Park, MOJune 4, 2017
Fast paced environment where the focus is on the customer. The owner and management team are focused on doing things the right way and making sure they communicate that to customers and employees and goes to great lengths to make sure everyone is getting a fair shake.
Great Atmosphere to Work
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Valley Park, MOMay 23, 2017
We have a very team oriented view on getting work done. Everyone works together and genuinely cares about their co-workers. As long as you work hard and do a good job you will be rewarded with steady pay increases and job security. The managers are very understanding about personal life. It is never a problem to leave an hour early for a dentist appointment or rush to pick up your kids if something happens to them.
A family atmosphere
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Valley Park, MOMay 1, 2017
This company is all about working together and becoming a family. The management and owner always want to do what is best for the employees and as long as you communicate with them, they will do everything they can to make it work! Everyone wants to make sure you learn and grow in your position, you just have to be willing to take the opportunity.
Pros
Community, growth, benefits
Cons
None that I can think of!
Great place to work!
Office (Current Employee) –  Bobcat of St. LouisMay 1, 2017
This is a great place to work. There are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within the company. Management is fair, rewards those who work hard and provides a good work life balance.
Pros
Compensation, flexibility, team environment
Cons
None at this time.
Great company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 29, 2017
Great company to work for with good benefits and very knowledgeable and helpful employees. I started working for Bobcat of St. Louis with no previous experience in the construction equipment industry. Everyone has been more than willing to help and teach me all they can.
Great Place to Work!
Office (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOMarch 29, 2017
Bobcat sincerely cares about their employees, and through my own experience I've seen and felt that! During my time here at Bobcat I have had a few personal issues arise and the managers and team have worked with me consistently and courteously to ensure I can get what I need to taken care of. I have been floored by how understanding everyone is!
Pros
Benefits, Competitive Pay, Work Life Balance
Cons
None come to mind
management is a joke
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILFebruary 22, 2017
The employees are great. Management has no common sense. Parts and labor way over priced. Multi million dollar company and all you get is a measly 100.00 for a Christmas bonus
Pros
employees
Cons
stupid people in management roles
Great Bobcat equipment dealer ship to wotk at.
SALES C00RDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Valley Park, MOJuly 5, 2015
Learned a lot about Bobcat construction equipment, trade-ins and attachments. Work with the sales department and process the loans for the sale of equipment to the customers.
loved this company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOApril 30, 2012
a family atmosphere treated everyone great thanksgiving dinners to bring your family to pay was decent insurance was great the job is made fun by the people who run it the owner comes and brings gifts to everybody for christmas very personal
Pros
feels like home
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bobcat of St. Louis. Our community is ready to answer.

Bobcat of St. Louis Reviews by Location