Boca Raton Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

One Team, One Misson
Health Unit Coordinator/Clinical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 1, 2018
Great team of people to work with. Directors and Clinical Mgrs. are super awesome! The Directors are very accommodating if you're interested in attending school, and most will allow for your schedule to reflect this choice! Overtime is readily available if its season, and its great for your OT pay!
Great coworkers but focused more on satisfaction than healthcare
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 25, 2018
I love my coworkers here and day to day enjoyed working here. Unfortunately, the higher ups are always more focused on satisfaction scores from patients than the actual healthcare being provided. Instead of worrying about the working environment and respecting their employees, administration was constantly pleasing snotty rich Boca Raton residents who often treated the inpatient areas as a seven star hotel instead of a hospital focused on getting sick people better.
Lab Representative
Lab Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 25, 2018
Worked in very serious environment due to nature of work pathologists performed. Overall work culture was very professional and stressful. I did learn a lot about pathology and its role in overall patient care. Hardest part of job was to perform duties perfectly and under a lot of pressure to never make a mistake. I did not care for the most recent manager and felt she was not effective as a manager. The most enjoyable part of my job was feeling I was providing an important service and assuring the best patient care possible. I enjoyed my overall job and felt like I was contributing to the overall care of each patient. Breaks were very short (30 minute lunch) and work was performed with much scrutiny.
Excellent work condition
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 7, 2018
It's a flexible work environment in terms of resumption time, and the manager is quite supportive.
Sometimes workload can be much, but when you have a great team and supportive management such workloads do not matter so much.
poor management
Charge Capture Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 3, 2018
Poor leadership and management by the owners. company recently acquired and the new management is horrible also. i would not recommend for any one. other health plans are more structured
Very happy here
I.V. Lead Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33486June 18, 2018
Everyone goes above and beyond for our patients. They are our number one priority, because you never know when it is one of us or a family member that is a patient here.
Hospital clean
Staff (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 10, 2018
Hospital clean and good to patient but awful to staff.Demanded too much too quickly without proper/full training. Meals not free and were expensive. Unpleasant employment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
no discount/benefits
Good experience
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 3, 2018
Started as a staff nurse and advanced within 5 years. At the time, there was a strong collaboration with FAU that encouraged pursuing an advance degree.
the people are the best part of the work environment
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 30, 2018
I have to manage my time wisely to make sure my work is done in a timely manner so as not to delay the nurses getting their charting done. The hardest part of my job is when someone passes away and the most enjoyable is the people and staff I work with.
a stressful place to work sometimes
Supervisor- Melanie Jones (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 22, 2018
the floor I worked on was notoriously known for being the hardest floor in the hospital.,..... heavy work loads, sometimes short staffed. but there are also times when it's good and not as stressful.
Laboratory Assistant/Reference (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 17, 2018
People I worked with were nice. Lab director, travel employee, horrible! Micro manages and treated everyone like a child! If she leaves, the place and employees would be better off
Great place
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 8, 2018
I enjoyed working at the hospital. The people were nice and the staff was very helpful. I would recommend this as one of the best places to work. Great culture.
Pros
great people
Cons
low pay
Fasr Paced Friendly Atmosphere
Emergency Department Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 3, 2018
Fast Paced, High Energy, Friendly and Courtesous staff. Physicians very helpful and cooperative. Family oriented community. Hardest part of the job was the loss of a life.
Pros
Keeps you on your toes
Cons
Death
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 23, 2018
It's really a nice place to work for, great staff and they're very helpful and supportive, you are your own boss when you follow your direction and done with your tasks.
it is a best place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 14, 2018
working in Boca Regional Hospital is one of my best experience as a team work and best place for encouragement for knowing my skills and good working........
Pros
team work
Cons
non
Great place to start
RN, Medical Telemetry (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 20, 2018
This is a great hospital to work for, with mostly very supportive staff. There are the fair share of challenging patients, but overall, it was a great first start to nursing.
Family like work place.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca careFebruary 9, 2018
It's a great place to work , great co-workers, family like environmental, great physicians and office manager. Very professional and fun place to work.
Pros
Free breakfast from time to time.
Cons
Low hourly wages
Endoscopy Unit Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 7, 2018
Challenging work environment, mostly because management culture is lacking. Career advancement lacking. High expectation that all would work after the established closing time or it was considered a lack of dedication.
case manager discharge planner have been here 8 years
Director (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 3, 2018
have seen amazing change in the dept since maura davis direct has come to our dept and we are so happy that she will be deicating her time to only our dept and play a dual role in quality dept
Pros
changing the way things are done in our dept it really has been a change in a positive direciton
Cons
still needs more help on floor but this is changing and things are improving tremendously
Nice environment. Good pay
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Great hospital to work at. Great environment. Great incentives for overtime. Lack of opportunity for advancement. Pay is definitely fair compared to other hospitals. Great co workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Boca Raton Regional Hospital Reviews by Location