Boca Raton Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

Manager, Patient Access (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 3, 2018
This was one of the best stops in my career journey. Senior leaders fostered a very caring and collaborative environment from top to bottom. I hope to recreate a position like this in my future.
Pros
Amazing leadership team
Great Company to work for
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 13, 2018
Learned a lot working at this company. There is room to advance and grow. The management and staff is friendly and so is the overall atmosphere. I enjoyed my coworkers.
teamwork is great is this company
RN - Surgical Intensive Care Unit (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 3, 2018
i believe each department work well and they advocate for their patients and families appropriately. i have floated to various departments and like how they care for their patients.
Teamwork and great management
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 30, 2018
Summer internship with the foundation. Great environment with great people. Fast paced with great managers showing us the way. Very professional and always willing to assist.
Teenage Volunteer
Gift Shop Volunteer Service Teenage Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 2, 2018
I think this is a great opportunity if you want exposure to the hospital setting. I enjoyed that for every 4 hours of volunteering you received a meal coupon. I also enjoyed the fact that there are multiple locations that you can volunteer
great workplace
Echocardiography student (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 2, 2018
I was a clinical student at Boca Regional so my main job there was to follow a tech , start the patients vitals and make sure they are comfortable. I would also start the exam and take pictures before the tech came in. The tech would make sure I got what they needed.
Boca Raton was a great place to work
Bedside Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 19, 2018
They offered me my first position after I graduated as a registered nurse from Miami Dade College. They believed in me and they always treated me with respect
Pros
Great nurses
Cons
Stressful, but we all learned how to cope
Poor management
Health Information Technician, HIM (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 6, 2018
Little to no growth potential or career advancement. Very high turnover rate in virtually every department, My department experienced 4 directors within a 9-month period.
Good pay
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 5, 2018
They pay well. The clientele can be tough. Good life experience. They leave room to use your nursing judgement. Good incentive program during season. Need a float pool.
Productive,learned
EVS Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 19, 2018
love the time I was work.at Hospital,learne new staff,my team was great,healthful,my supervicer was very profecional,love the job,I lived my job,haved to move
Pros
meet new people
Cons
low pay
Brrh
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 6, 2018
This is a great facility. Lots to learn. Management is very efficient and knowledgeable. Every member of the staff works well together. Also, this hospital is near the beach so after a hard night, a drive to the beach does the trick.
Pros
Great people
One Team, One Misson
Health Unit Coordinator/Clinical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 1, 2018
Great team of people to work with. Directors and Clinical Mgrs. are super awesome! The Directors are very accommodating if you're interested in attending school, and most will allow for your schedule to reflect this choice! Overtime is readily available if its season, and its great for your OT pay!
Great coworkers but focused more on satisfaction than healthcare
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 25, 2018
I love my coworkers here and day to day enjoyed working here. Unfortunately, the higher ups are always more focused on satisfaction scores from patients than the actual healthcare being provided. Instead of worrying about the working environment and respecting their employees, administration was constantly pleasing snotty rich Boca Raton residents who often treated the inpatient areas as a seven star hotel instead of a hospital focused on getting sick people better.
Lab Representative
Lab Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 25, 2018
Worked in very serious environment due to nature of work pathologists performed. Overall work culture was very professional and stressful. I did learn a lot about pathology and its role in overall patient care. Hardest part of job was to perform duties perfectly and under a lot of pressure to never make a mistake. I did not care for the most recent manager and felt she was not effective as a manager. The most enjoyable part of my job was feeling I was providing an important service and assuring the best patient care possible. I enjoyed my overall job and felt like I was contributing to the overall care of each patient. Breaks were very short (30 minute lunch) and work was performed with much scrutiny.
Excellent work condition
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 7, 2018
It's a flexible work environment in terms of resumption time, and the manager is quite supportive.
Sometimes workload can be much, but when you have a great team and supportive management such workloads do not matter so much.
poor management
Charge Capture Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 3, 2018
Poor leadership and management by the owners. company recently acquired and the new management is horrible also. i would not recommend for any one. other health plans are more structured
Very happy here
I.V. Lead Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33486June 18, 2018
Everyone goes above and beyond for our patients. They are our number one priority, because you never know when it is one of us or a family member that is a patient here.
Hospital clean
Staff (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 10, 2018
Hospital clean and good to patient but awful to staff.Demanded too much too quickly without proper/full training. Meals not free and were expensive. Unpleasant employment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
no discount/benefits
Good experience
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 3, 2018
Started as a staff nurse and advanced within 5 years. At the time, there was a strong collaboration with FAU that encouraged pursuing an advance degree.
the people are the best part of the work environment
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 30, 2018
I have to manage my time wisely to make sure my work is done in a timely manner so as not to delay the nurses getting their charting done. The hardest part of my job is when someone passes away and the most enjoyable is the people and staff I work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about