Boca Raton Regional Hospital

Boca Raton Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

United States189 reviews
I have mixed feelings about Boca Hospital. I was a Pharmacy Technician who was treated well by I would say 90 person of Persons who were in charge. I got along well with my peers. I could not trust the Manager directly in charge of me. That person would call technicians in confidence in her office and then talk about what they discussed in private with other Techs resulting in bad working relationships. That person would also determine what shifts you hated and sign you up for them. The salary was not great but the benefits were.
Worst company I have ever worked for! Poor leadership who focus on financials without developing employees and cut corners to provide patient care. Patient care is concerning
good place of employment. they take care of their employees. I look forward to going to work daily. Management is fair, compensation is fair. coworker are easy to get along with.
I have been working there since my schooling. I have been there for over 15 years and it is a great hospital. I am per diem, so they give me the hours I want.
Wonderful and helpful staff, work hours are flexible within the hospital setting, and management is friendly and communicates with their employees efficiently.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
The worst job I've ever had. I would starve on the street before working there again. The management in food and nutrition had little idea of what was going on. Always needed help, always short on supplies.
Managers usually doesn’t know what they are doing or what they want and tend to threat their employees. A lot of preferences (you can reach far if you are a brown nose). Benefits got worse. Good place to learn and move to the next job.
Boca just merged with Baptist it okay But Leadership is down and other hand doesn't know what the others are doing, overall hospital it self in good to their patients and customers
Pros
Family
Cons
Underpaid
This is a good place to work, there’s a lot to appreciate there. The very understanding the work ethic , there’s many opportunities you can access when you working there.
I worked at Boca Regional now part of Baptist for almost 9 yrs. I learned so much from my colleagues. Managers are fair and understanding. I would recommend working there.
in this company is definably a way to grow, the management is fantastic, they have a great team of human resort . they help employees to success in their career .
Great work environment, compensation not too great. Great team work with staff. Management is always around on the floor which is a good thing . Easy work flow sometimes.
Very happy at my workplace, working with a very knowledgeable group of teammates. A little far from home but feel good in the way my coworkers and the management try to keep a place where we could enjoy the hours worked.
a great place to work fun exciting benefits where excellent. The work was hard but help was always available. Work place culture variety of culture. The work place was always pleasant.
Working at BRRH was an experience of which I will always keep. Here I learned a lot about the medical field, not because proper training was given, but because things were just left for staff to figure out. I specifically came from BocaCare, and can honestly say I would never work there again. Staff with "higher" positions treat others unfairly, are rude and unprofessional. Managers who are to keep your information private, will literacy tell everyone about your business. If you are still working there, don't be afraid to speak up, or even leave. There are lots of hospitals ready to treat you as a professional, but most importantly, as a person! They will respect you and help you grow!!
I got a lot experience working at boca Regional Hospital . Specially when I go to diferente floor I still learning diferents plan of care and I love it
Great place to work but vacation time leaves a lot to be desired. I have been a proponent of eliminating mandatory days off since I started. My ides are regularly shot down!
Working with Boca Regional Raton hospital was dysfunctional not organized all around Prejudice bias and isn't the job for me never was and never will be
Great experience with excellent compensation....Great culture. Clean environment. Excellent patient care with a confirmation of patient satisfaction. The goal here is one team. One mission.
I truly enjoy working at Boca Regional Hospital. I have worked at other hospitals and have found that Boca Regional Hospital takes care of its nurses and staff.
BRRH offers a professional, satisfying work environment with excellent support. There is a strong collaboration of professionals offering the best patient care in the region
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.