Boca Raton Resort & Club Employee Reviews

Convetion Coordinator
Catering & Convention Coordinator Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 1, 2018
Very fast paced environment. The best part about working at the Boca Resort was the employees and the people you work along side with each day. Every event in house was different and always exciting.
Boca Resort
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 18, 2018
The Boca resort and Club is a wonderful job to work for thats takes great priorities to treat guest great and takes care of any concerns that the guest have.
A productive place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 11, 2018
A typical day is their was always work. You learn to talk to people from all around the world. Management was okay. The workplace culture was good. Hardest part was the hours. I enjoyed working there.
Nice place to work
Baking and Pastry Externship (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 15, 2018
it was an internship so it only lasted for 15 weeks, but it was a good time and the workplace was fairly easy to work in. There were set expectations and you always knew what you had to do.
Guest services/Member (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Manage and resolve customer complaints provide customers with
product and service information enter new customer information
into system. Update existing customer information process orders,
forms and applications identify and escalate priority issues route
calls to appropriate resource. Follow up customer calls where
necessary document all call information according to standard
operating procedures produce call reports
Pros
Like family
Cons
Parking
out of business
Information Technologies Administrator Support (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 19, 2018
made the company even more profitable with a focus on customer satisfaction, client retention with satisfaction with product and services experiences. Offer more benefits to retain better employees from joining competitors.
Pros
discount on rooms, and amenities
Cons
out of business
A day filled with events and surprises...
EVENT PRODUCTION CREW/OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 1, 2018
Working at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, there were no typical days as the[week] was varied by the types of [events]. Some of the autonomous things I did was to clock into work, go to the production office, review the events and projects that were needed to be prepared and executed in a timely manner. Management at this property is amazing, they really take the time to understand and help us where we may be lacking, or to emphasize the workplace culture. There were many difficult parts of the job I had, not only did I have to work ridiculously long hours, but in my department, we were a bit short staffed, so when there are major events going on, we are stretched very thin. In essence, this job was very enjoyable in the long run, I got to create the beautiful masterpieces of events, the teamwork is impeccable, and I admired how everyone was able to grow on this team.
Pros
employee functions/gifts, good pay, hotel discounts
Cons
short unpaid breaks, long hours
Management was not helpful
Rooms Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 31, 2017
This company does not prepare you to move up. No one is honest. You can't go to HR about anything without your manager knowing, even if it didn't concern your manager. There is almost no room for advancement unless you are already on the managerial level. There is no opportunity for skill enhancement.

The rules are all written in pencil and there is no rhyme or reason for any changes made to those rules.
very relaxed
PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 2, 2017
I didn't work here very long but it is a fun environment. The employees are nice, the job is very relaxed. Work is easy to catch on. Employees are very helpful.
Pros
easy advancement, cooked lunch
Cons
nothing to say
Hospital
Activities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 27, 2017
Hilton is a great company. If you are looking for security and benefits, Hilton is the place to be. Must be the definition of hospitality, customers are always right and need to know how to accommodate. No day is the same especially during the peak season, many snow birds in town and looking for a memorable trip. Team is amazing, always positive and striving to make everyday wonderful for guest, members, and employees.
Pros
Benefits, Professional Growth
It's a community
Catering Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 28, 2017
Not only was a beautiful location, it was a landmark. Long time employees worked there and took pride of being there.

I'm grateful I had the opportunity to work there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Hugh place
Good company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 11, 2017
Good work and team environment. excellent benefits. High paying job. I enjoyed working for this company and would gladly recommend working here to anybody.
Ótima empresa
Recepcionista (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL, EUAJuly 25, 2017
Rotinas de recepcionista, culturas de diversos países, constantemente engajando no idioma inglês.
Pros
Pagamento por semana
Cons
Nada
Productive and fun place with ping pong table
Pool Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 10, 2017
The Boca Raton resort is a great place to work and visit.10 Star resort.I really enjoyed working at the Boca resort so on my days off I would still visit.Very nice managers and supervisors it's really a1a+.Being at work for me felt like a vacation.
Pros
Free lunches, plenty of employees discounts
Cons
Short breaks, seosonal, Gets really hot outside in the summer
Boca Resort
Server (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 10, 2017
Server at the Beach Club, very seasonal and your weekly pay is highly affected by weather conditions and wether or not there is/are any conferences or conventions in town
a+++++ great place to work and develop
Head Golf Professional (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 14, 2016
great place to work......very nice people......members were also good people and very kind.......most from northeast and most former business and company owners
Pros
freedom
Cons
corporate
Great team of employees
Golf Shop Attendant & Facility Operations (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 24, 2016
Customer service is the vital role at this position. I was in charge of checking in hotel guests as well as members for their round of golf. I also made tee times and worked the retail shop. All in all it was a fun place to work until they decided to close the golf course for renovation. This is why I am going back to the Housekeeping/ Laundry manager position to utilize my 25 plus years experience in the environmental services field.
Pros
play free golf
Cons
upper management kinda of clueless as to what is going on within the resort.
Server (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 26, 2016
A nice environment, build clients that come in frequently to travel for business and pleasure. Coworkers and other employees are friendly and team work oriented. Most enjoyable part of my job is meeting others and making a difference in their stay. The hardest part of my job is working late hours each night and not having a day time schedule.
Pros
health care, good environment
Cons
late hours, working weekends
Beautiful property
Valet Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 22, 2016
Great staff that become like family. Customers are definitely difficult. I learned a lot because the company was able to offer training on site. It was a beautiful place to work and I loved my managers.
Typical day
AR Clerk / Convention Group Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 6, 2016
Office atmosphere can be fun and challenging but manageable. I enjoy working with the meeting planners. Serving others is my lifelong passion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boca Raton Resort & Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Boca Raton Resort & Club Reviews by Location