Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Hardworking place
Hardee's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Verona, VAMay 27, 2019
The positive things about this workplace is the $5 meals and break. Its easy to move up and learn more. This place has drama and isnt the best place to work everyday but itll always have room for improvement.
Pros
$5 meals, can advance easily
Cons
unfair management
Fun workplace
Hardees Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Rustburg, VAMay 21, 2019
The management was well. They people apart of the crew are a great crew to work with. The area and happiness you’re always in is tremendous. I really love this job.
Pros
Free meals every 5 working hours. Flexible scheduling.
Horrible from the bottom to the top
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Goochland, VAMay 16, 2019
An employee threatened an disrespected me as a transgender woman and they didn't do any repercussions to the other employee. The management also doesn't care about its staff or work ethique and they only reward lazy workers.
Pros
Everyones doesnt care so you can get away with murder
Cons
Name any noun itll fit.
Not a Bad place to work
Hardees Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Big Stone Gap, VAMay 14, 2019
Working is fast pace , while also slow during the day at points, management was nice and kind, minimum wage, while working full time is not enough to support a family on.
Productive, fun, family environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 4, 2019
Great place for a teenager starting out, Very Comfortable Place, with family vibes & Just an Amazing Management team of people who care about the stores.
Pros
Free lunches
Great
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 4, 2019
Great, I’ve worked for them for 5 years
Staff is great
Food is great
Customers can make it difficult but it was okay
Location was great, was busy enough to keep you occupied
Pros
Free lunch
not bad for a restaurant gig
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, VAJanuary 7, 2019
I worked with them for two years and it wasnt bad. the pay was decent given its fast food. but if you are smart and motivated the are tons of room a=for advancement. I really miss working there sometimes and the management staff for the most part actually treats you like a human being and not a number. I know because i was a manager. You get free meals company paid and as a manager you get to work in different restaurants which is nice because you get a change of scenery. if youre looking for a job and looking to promote within this is the place to be. my pay was in double digits and you cant beat that for a fast food joint. I would say go for it.
Pros
free meals good breaks good management
Cons
rotating shifts
I Love Working There
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Salem, VANovember 27, 2018
I Just Wish They Tried Harder Too Work Around My Schedule Other Than That It’s An Steady Place Too Work At Customers Are Friendly Well Respected Love It
Productive and easy-going place to work.
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, VANovember 9, 2018
Typical days at work are the same for everyday. I had the opportunity to learn both the front end, as well as the back end responsibilities. The managers and shift leaders are very good to work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unruly customers, but I became able to know how to deal with that without losing my composure. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being able to make exactly what the customer ordered and seeing them enjoy it.
Pros
Discount on food for break time.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 5, 2018
It is the best job that anybody could have. They are very family oriented, nice, caring company. Full of love and treat their employee like family and not just a worker.
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Hope Mills, NCSeptember 12, 2018
Good place to work i enjoyed everything about it it but i felt like it's time too move on to bigger and better things in life if i get this job i will miss it
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Health care
great company to work for
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCAugust 26, 2018
Boddie-Noell is a great company it has great visions and values and ithey believe in people. I've worked for the company my whole life just about since I was 16 years old and I'm grateful for the experience and the lessons I have learned.
Pros
free employee meals, good vision and dental insurance
Cons
poor medical insurance
My personal opinion
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 14, 2018
It’s an ok place to work at but I honestly would not recommend it to anyone. Some days it’s slow and others it’s busy. It’s just not for me personally.
fast paced fast food restaurant
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, NCAugust 7, 2018
I learned a lot at this company. I really enjoyed working for a Christian Company. The Management training school was a very informative training. I use some of the strategies taught there still today.
Pros
Employee meals
good place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  South Hill, VAJuly 25, 2018
good place to work. really good for a teenager that is still in school. gives an opportunity to move up and take on more responsibility if you can handle it
lack of hard workers
Hardees Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJuly 21, 2018
They have yo do their job instead of doing it theirselves. They cut hours from the people that wanted to work. Giving all the hours to the new hires who barely knows how to do their job
Pros
discount on food
Cons
lack of hours
It's been several years ,but i gained alot of experience ,knowledge,and mentoring with this company
general manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 10, 2018
I started with this company years ago as a second job delivering pizzas .I was offered assistant manager of delivery then manager of the pizza restaurant ,which at the time was the go to place for the citys' teenagers ,I learned a lot about fake ID's during this time ,I went to another division of the company that served a fast food style menu as well as fried chicken .Then began to re locate with the company and eventually managed a larger fast food style restaurant. This company was my base line teacher in customer communication skills, how to observe and watch for theft ,suspicious situations .how to critique yourself , profit and loss,budgets, how to handle the public ,hiring and firing and interviewing among many, many other qualifications that just get developed because of the career. I received valuable lessons from people working with this company and from my own experiences .
Pros
manager meetings with celebrity singers, bonus for good job
Cons
long hours, location emploment issues
Good place to work people are great good beneifits
Asst. Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 22, 2018
Good place to work food is a little high but very good stores are clean and the employees for the most part friendly most of the management know what they are doing the company is in good hands
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Prices are a little high
Relaxed but not too relaxed
Hardees Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAMay 9, 2018
I had a really good time working at Hardees, I met some amazing people that still continue to be of major importance in my life. It was pretty relaxed working there at times, but when we were busy we were REALLY busy. I did have some trouble with one of my managers, but that happens in every job. The managers that are there now are amazing and I would highly recommend anyone to work there!
Work advancement availability
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 6, 2018
The environment specifically is one of the worst, which makes the job much more difficult. However, the few team members you do have are strong and more than willing to share the tasks.
Pros
Free meal.
Cons
Understaffed; also in a bad environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.