Bodine Aluminum

Bodine Aluminum Employee Reviews in Jackson, TN

Bodine Aluminum insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Great pay rate, benefits, and job security

- A typical day at work is steady work with something different everyday. - I have learned several hands on skills while working here. - Management is stern on safety but communication values are lacking. - Workplace culture varies from member to member, there could be more accountability held for some actions. - The hardest part of this job is getting adjusted to rotating shifts and knowing what questions to ask while being trained. - The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to provide for your family.

Pros

Job security, benefits, discounts, bonuses, pay rate.

Cons

Rotating swing shift, Overtime policy interferes with work, life, balance.

days at work

productive and fun workplace ,learning a lot of skills about machining and maintenance in addition to trouble shooting. Toyota culture is high and very valuable . the hardest part of the job is the heat in summer. the most enjoyable part of the job is the 5s system.

Could have been a good company

Their maintenance team was a clique. If you didn't go along with their racist behavior, (and I am white but I don't see color, I see the person) and you attempted to correct them on their behavior you didn't fit in their group.

Pros

Good pay after permanent hire

Cons

Racist

Didnt care for shifts

You were on rotating shifts every two weeks and it made it hard on the family life. I missed a lot of my children's activities. I also learned a lot while I was there and was able to showcase my talents

Good secure job.

Learned how to operate a high speed die cast machine making aluminum V8 engines for Toyota. Very hot environment and fast paced. Worked alongside some very good teammates. learned some key skills in maintenance of die cast machines.

Pros

good pay and benifits

Cons

hot in the summer

RE:job responsibilities

There needs to be a complete restructuring of all management positions.Favoritism,the buddy system,african-american supervisors on white employee harassment runs rampant on all shifts.

Production

The pay was great at this job. There are a lot of opportunities to advance in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bodine Aluminum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bodine Aluminum