Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Reviews

Found 634 reviews matching the search See all 1,247 reviews
Global Company
Associate Director Global Sourcing Category Mgmt (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTFebruary 15, 2019
This company provides diverse opportunities in support of our Patients and services designed to clearly change the way we improve lives!

Boehringer Ingelheim has a global footprint offering a multi national footprint in may business functions
Pros
Diverse Opportunities
Cons
Limited locations in the US
Review
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 13, 2019
Territory management, training, mentoring and relationship building. Team facilitator in meeting customers needs with the astute ability to develop and execute key strategies. Highly experienced creative problem solver with a collaborative personality. Successfully manages concurrent projects.
Productive product based company to work for
IT Analyst Co-Op (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTFebruary 5, 2019
Stress free environment and there was no micro managing. Accountability is on the employee and no head-on restrictions put on the employee. I interned in the company for 7 months and then did 3 months of Co-Op. All resources needed for project execution is given and liberty to innovate is always welcomed.
Great Company
Coordinator III (Sales/Marketing) (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 29, 2019
My goal was to retire from Boehringer-Ingelheim however, my spouses job is relocating us and I will have to move that is the only reason I am leaving. If I could work remotely from two states away I surely would just to stay with the company.
Pros
benefits, compensation, flexible work schedules
clinical trials
Sub-Investigator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 25, 2019
Worked preforming clinical trials while working as a nurse practitioner. The trials were completed within the scope of the trials. No longer running any clinical trials
excelente empresa con crecimiento
Sr. Specialist Maintenance Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Athens, GA 30601January 24, 2019
Ayude a optimizar el systema de mantenimiento con mis destrezas de planning
Great Company that offers advancement
Central Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJanuary 23, 2019
This was a Classic company to work for! They offered great benefits, an understanding of the company, pride in that company. Great atmosphere and coworkers. Always made aware of company involvement in community and how we could participate.
Pros
great hours and atmosphere
Cons
n/a
Ambiente perfecto de trabajo
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRJanuary 18, 2019
El trabajo es excelente
El compañerismo es el mejor
El trato al empleado es bueno
Bad working environment
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Boehringer Ingelheim Gainesville GAJanuary 15, 2019
I worked there (at Boehringer Ingelheim Gainesville GA) for about two weeks. I had to resign because there was a lack of training, too much drama, and backstabbing. Immediate supervisor was bad.
Culture dependent on group
Marketing and Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTJanuary 10, 2019
I had a great experience working at BI but I know that this is very dependent on the group one works in at BI. The culture can vary greatly from group to group due to some poor managers that have power throughout the company.
Excellent
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Sales Consultant II, (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTJanuary 7, 2019
I love my rare disease consultanting job. Great pipeline! Great positions for experienced representatives. I had several roles in the company that each added to my depth of knowledge and expanded my skills
Progressive company that keeps the patient top of mind
Sr. Associate Director (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTJanuary 2, 2019
Boehringer Ingelheim is a German, family-owned company whose mission is to develop and market medicines that improve the lives of patients. The company is well-managed and always keeps the patient top of mind. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits and treats it's employees well.
Pros
Competitive salary & benefits, ability to work remotely some days of the week
Cons
No stock options
Good
Senior Cardiovascular Representative (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 20, 2018
Start up company with a brand new product competing with the gold standard of MI complications, We were a small, unknown company that turned the pharma industry in knots.
Pros
Employee owned which made ua all work harder
Cons
Due to health reasons, he took the buyout and our company was disolved.
Great contract- management and members of my pod
inVentiv Health U.S. Sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 6, 2018
I really enjoyed working on this contract. I had great pod mates with whom I worked very well with. I was on this contract from the beginning until the end.
A decent place to work
Technician/Safety Coordinator/DEA agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 28, 2018
If you like working long hours they will like you.
Virtually unlimited opportunity for overtime
Opportunity to learn packaging and manufacturing of pharmacuticals.
Some mandatory overtime required.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Changing work schedules
Loved my time there
Training Coordinator; Yoh Contractor onsite (Former Employee) –  Ridgefield, CTNovember 28, 2018
Had a great experience at BI, but unfortunately I was a contract employee and was only there for 24 months. They were not able to hire me full-time at the end of my contract, so I had to leave. It was a well-paced job, with some slow days and some very fast-paced days. I'd definitely take a job there again.
Pros
Nice people, cafeteria on site, covered parking
Cons
contract position - set end date
ok
Final Product Sampling Technician (Former Employee) –  bedford, ohioNovember 27, 2018
Great place to work but this company closed 5 years ago. I loved my job at BVL . I am a get things done kind kind of person. I would get in early in the morning and start my work asap. I don't like to put things off until the last minute and this job gave me the flexibility to do things in this manner.
High employee morale
Consultant Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 27, 2018
It was very difficult to learn what the company wanted in terms of its documentation goals. Many of the people that I worked with had been there for several years and enjoyed their work experiences.
Very nice company
Clerk II Purchasing Dept. (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INNovember 27, 2018
If you get in to this place , your lucky. Nice set up, easy pace.
Hours were good and better now/open environment and very green, large parking lot and many pros to work here
Pros
office area
Cons
traffic in area
Great management and support
Senior Clinical Research Associate and Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2018
I started my career as a Independent Senior CRA and was recommended to assume a role a manager for trials in the USA.There was great camaraderie and support. I remain in contact with many colleagues. Unfortunately many positions were outsourced and many resigned from the company. It was a great learning experience for many therapeutic areas. Working with the clinical teams and sites was most enjoyable. Its great to earn respect and gain a great working collaboration to accomplish a goal and meet timelines.
Pros
Management, colleague and site support
Cons
travel at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boehringer Ingelheim. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss