Boeing Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,053 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODavid Calhoun
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryAerospace & Defense
What would you say about your employer?
I was asked about my prior work experience. The questions were very repetitive but worded slightly different.
Study the STAR interviews.
It was an interview that was seeking to determine if I had a technical, problem-solving mind. One of the best interviews I've ever had, and I felt like I earned the position that was offered to me.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Boeing?Published on May 24, 2021