Bojangles' Restaurants, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 2,860 reviews matching the search See all 2,876 reviews
Bojangles was a very stressful job but I managed to let done when I worked their
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Moneta, VAJuly 22, 2018
When I first started working at bojangles my hours were great but by the time I started working their more they started too cut my hours and I just didn’t feel welcomed their anymore.
Pros
Discounts
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJuly 22, 2018
My Bojangles crew was the best. Everyone got along with one another and helped one another out whenever it was needed. Everyone was treated with respect and the managers were very helpful.
Great job for teenagers who are looking for their first job opportunity
Team Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCJuly 21, 2018
Great job for those that are just starting out in the work force. Pay is minimum wage which is not livable for those who has major responsibilities like rent, car notes, insurance (health and dental), etc
Good place to work.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Manning, SCJuly 21, 2018
Company provides tools needed to succeed within the company. Have flexible work hours to ensure that all employees have needed time off. All employees and managers are expected to follow company guidelines.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No 401k
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chesnee, SCJuly 21, 2018
The people I worked with were always willing to help you out. Everyday was a trip with them and the customers coming in every day was always fun. You get to see new people everyday of the week
Loved this restaurant !
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jasper, GAJuly 20, 2018
It always has such a nice environment! The people here are so friendly and always so helpful! The food is always fresh and hot! 10/10 would recommend!
Pros
Great People
Cons
Short Breaks, No feee food .
Crew Member at Bojangles
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 19, 2018
A typical day at Bojangles would be the work pace and the collaborating between employees. I learned within this company that there is a pace you have to set yourself within the day or night your working. The management to me made me feel like I was at home, they included me and helped me into the person I am today. The culture of the workplace became exciting when the managers put together activities among the employees on different workdays. For example, Fun Fridays. The hardest part of the job is when customer comes after customer and you don't have the right food the customers want to consume because food takes time to cook. The enjoyable part of the job is that in the end, you have a team.
It a fun place ,
Cashier (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Laurens County, SCJuly 19, 2018
Is a alright place to work at get payed every week. I liked working their employees and management is easy to get alone with and give you a lot of hours
Pros
Free food
Cons
Barely had a break
Bojangles !
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 18, 2018
a typical work day includes greeting customers, taking orders and packing,& cleaning, I learned teamwork skills and time management. The management is very consistent and firm, they are very forgiving and will help you along the way. . The hardest part of the job is learning the register, the most enjoyable part is meeting new people everyday.
Pros
meet new people, easy work environment
Cons
very busy during late dinner hours
it was a ok workspace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 18, 2018
the work place culture was fast paste with such little staff I was packing, taking order at the window at the same time I was also making sandwiches.
Pros
free lunch
Fast paced fast food restaurant
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJuly 18, 2018
Everyday was an adventure. Could work with everyone, very friendly very welcoming. I learned how to work better in a fast paced environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers.
Pros
free meal per shift
productive
Fast food, customer service (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAJuly 17, 2018
Management was fair and prompt. I helped train new employees and helped them with customer service as well. I was paid fairly and I also worked overtime to help with the pace of work.
great place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 17, 2018
typical day of work lots of fun n laughs... never a dull moment just alot of call ins and short of help. managers were pretty reasonable the work was challenging many diff combos but most of all I loved it.
It was productive and helpful at the time of working at bojangles. Help me get a little bit of income to try and help my family living.
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Commerce, GAJuly 16, 2018
I enjoyed the work environment while I was there and the management was very helpful to when I asked questions on how to improve my craft towards my work.
Pros
discount on lunches
Cons
healthcare
Could have been a bettr experience
GENERAL MANAGER/ District Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2018
Bojangles was a good place to work. Workplace culture could use some improvements, Nothing was to hard for me as I've done the work many time before. I would work for Bojangles again.
easy and productive
swift leader (Former Employee) –  Turbeville, SCJuly 16, 2018
sometime it can be stressful, you can learn great customer service, the management there were great. The work place there were great, and the hardest thing to do there sometimes is dealing with customer with nasty attitude, but i had really enjoy working there.
it was fun
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Selma, NCJuly 16, 2018
as long as you did what you were suppose to do, no one hassled you. you were recognized for your hard work. the pay wasn't the greatest in the world..
Pros
advancement
Cons
nothing
Fun place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 15, 2018
It was a nice place to work but I don’t feel like they pay enough to their hourly employees. The management was nice and they made being at a work a fun thing.
Pros
Free meals
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service/cook (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VAJuly 15, 2018
Easy job, customers are awesome we have alot of regulars. Management is a joke and doesn't run the store properly. Shows favoritism to certain employees and at times talks down to employees. Pay should be more just because of the stress.
Pros
Free food, hour break, customers
Cons
Boss, pay
Poor mangement no bennifits
Chicken cook (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJuly 14, 2018
Good food but do not like the managers don't run the place right they are nasty an unethical they need to give better discounts and offer health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bojangles' Restaurants, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight