Bold Pay & Benefits reviews

Worst Experience Ever
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 10, 2019
If the below reviews don't raise a red flag, simply Google the companies that BOLD owns and you will see scam-like/shady SaaS products not so ironically similar to the people (management/executives) that work there.

Management/HR is quick to write you up for simple things and during your onboarding "phase" I was literally not given any training except a PDF emailed to me on the basics of my job title.

All those above me that were supposed to mentor me "my managers" were always too busy in meetings after meetings and when you wanted to ask questions it was with urgency and attitude.

I felt like a new hire with very little help. Before being hired I made sure to ask if my job title was entry level simply because I didn't want to be fired for not doing my job...and it's just what happened. I was NEVER trained by anyone there and was given unrealistic tasks that took a normal human 1 week to be done in 3 days.

There is also a clique of individuals in the Puerto Rico building that have their own things going on, let's just say they work at the front desk... From taking office supplies/food (think after Maria hurricane) they would take the best supplies that were donated first and leave all the other not-so-important people with nothing.

I can go on and on but overall if you apply here just be warned about management/lack of training. Aside from that good benefits.
Pros
Food, Gym membership, Parking Space
Cons
Terrible management, hard to disconnect from work at home, too much pressure from higher ups
Customer Service Representative/Social Media (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 28, 2018
Very good atmosphere, teamwork oriented. All bosses are very capable, helped and answer whatever question you might have. People always willing to help and great benefits!