Bolder Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 10, 2018
A great work environment and very accessible and understanding upper management staff. This company has great benefits and comparable pay.The hours are great, as there are no holidays or weekends worked. There is opportunity for advancement at all levels.
Horrible place to work
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  MelvilleSeptember 7, 2018
They force you to work overtime because they can not keep up with the amount of work. They do not train well and they want you do other other jobs that you did not apply for and the compensation is horrible and they let people go fast for no reason and expect the other staff to do a lot more work for no extra pay
Pros
Cons
Forced overtime a lot of favoritism
no room to grow
Medical Collector/ Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 5, 2018
Don't Apply, very unprofessional and very stressful, not worth it. and no room to grow, would not recommend this company to anyone, the are always hiring and people are always living.
depressing work place
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PAJune 13, 2018
About 65% percent of employees spend most of their day/time confused due to very poor training. You're often put on a new client with a new system with, if you're lucky, 1 hr of training and then told to go to your desk and complete 50 accounts.
Pros
pay check every 2 wks, allows you to make up missed time
Cons
eveything
poor training, poor management
Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PAJune 5, 2018
poor training, poor management, and rodent issues only con is flexibility and remote access for certain ones that applies. favortism, unprofessional ofc
Pros
flexibilty & remote that applies
Cons
poor training, poor management, and rodent problems
Do NOT work for Bolder
A/R Rep (Former Employee) –  Louisville KyMay 25, 2018
Company unorganized, under staff, not keeping record of anything, a lot people got fired and approved for unemployment because of being wrongly fired... Drama, gossip, catty, DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
You can work whenever
Cons
Read below
Good Place to Work
Certified Billing & Coding Specialists (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 8, 2018
We were very busy responsible for several different contracts. The management changed our work priorities every day not allowing good work flow. Each contract had a different software so it made the work flow hard spent too much time switching between the different software.
Pros
Dress Code included blue jeans Monday - Friday
Cons
Employees quit and were not replaced
Overall a good company
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Winston sMay 1, 2018
Overall the patient advocate position is a good job. The work load however can be overwhelming. If you are a good employee they rely on you more and may assign you more work than the less than average employees and that is not fair. The yearly increase should also be based on how well you do on the job on not just a 3% increase for everyone, even the bad employees.
They don't know what they are doing
coding (Former Employee) –  remoteMarch 10, 2018
Staff are not trained. They hire people who don't know what they are doing. They buy up companies and then end up with a bunch of companies working under the name "Bolder" but still doing their own individual thing. Chaotic.
Pros
They make it sound good when interviewing you
Cons
It was not good
Medical billing
Account Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PAMarch 7, 2018
• Responsible to resolve outstanding medical insurance claims by working with the carriers on denials (resubmitting claims, writing appeals, etc.)
• Working directly with clients on trends or issues affecting performance, meet with the clients to discuss performance and resolve any open items.
• Understanding of the medical billing cycle within hospital setting
Poor Management
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  VAFebruary 18, 2018
Bolder offers a wonderful service for patients. However, management is very unprofessional. They do not recognize their employees that are working and giving 110% to their job and they allow other employees to be slack and not work with no consequences. Poor management decisions and uneducated managers make Bolder a terrible company to work for.
Pros
Helping patients
Cons
Poor management
There is no comment.
Coding Consultant (Former Employee) –  Remote PositionJanuary 23, 2018
A typical day at work is average as to be expected since it was a remote position.
What I've learned and gained is that working remotely you need to be ready for anything that comes your way.
Management is average as can be expected.
The hardest part of the job is adjusting to work by yourself and no interaction with other co-workers.
What I enjoy about the job is flexible work hours.
n/a
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, MDJanuary 5, 2018
This was wonderful company to work for. I like the coworkers and mgmt. On an average day i would pull and scan medical charts and ER records into the hospitals storage system.
Flexible company with low morale
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PAJanuary 2, 2018
This company was ROI ARC LLC before Bolder Healthcare Solutions bought out the company. Bolder is a much larger company, however under them the employees lost monthly attendance and goal bonuses. The best thing about this company is the flexibility and having the option to create your own schedule.
Pros
flex time, work from home options
Cons
low morale
Absolutely horrible
Representative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 1, 2017
This place is the absolute most unprofessional place to work ! I really suggest you don’t work here unless you want to be treated like you’re nothing and walked all over because you’re not one of the managers or supervisors minion! I was laid off because I had gotten very sick and had doctors notes for every day I had missed but they don’t care what the situation is they’ll fire you for whatever reason! GOODLUCK
Pros
Weekends off, Pto
Cons
Everything but the pros
Always staying busy - there is always something to accomplish
A/R Representative /Collections (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PAOctober 31, 2017
I come in, clock in, check my emails and/or any voice messages then open my work queue and start loading accounts for the day. My goal is s typically 40-50 accounts within an 8 hour workday. Call insurance companies,request and send medical records, get retro authorizations, phone, fax, scan and complete my accounts for the day
Pros
I love what i do, i love being on the phone with reps collecting money
Cons
building I now work in has absolutely no heat in the winter
Not what I expected from a remote job
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 28, 2017
High turn over in some offices, people tend to hid things everyone knows your business but you. I get that they took over the billing from other companies but you have to have some kind of order about billing if you have a large anthem billing you should have dedicated people to handle that, dedicated personnel to handle work comp, commercial and government payers. Its all about getting the productivity claims that are beyond the timely filing are billed over and over again so people can reach their quotas.
Pros
work from home
Cons
No communication, all about getting money and productivity, noone cares about the quality of work
Rewarding
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 4, 2017
This is a great company to work for but, like all contracted companies, nothing is a sure thing. The people, the clients, and the work are wonderful. I started my managerial career with this company working my way from the bottom and have learned a lot. Love that I travel and get to meet so many different people. The only down side is that, as a contracted vendor, pay cuts are often inevitable and do not rebound easily.
Pros
Travel
Cons
contracted clients
Very Unprofessional Staff and poor work environment
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJuly 2, 2016
This company offers a wonderful service to help those in need of assistance with medical bills. However, the managers and supervisors at this company are very unprofessional. They terminate people without warning or any valid reason. If they feel intimidated by you or they don't like you, they let you go. I was laid off from the company by HR which was on a conference call. I later found out that the person on the phone was not HR. I would stay far away from this company. I contacted the Department of Labor to report how I was laid off by this company.
Pros
Helping low income families with medical assistance.
Cons
Very unprofessional staff
bottom line
Medicaid Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orange City, FLMarch 5, 2016
vendor: Assisting patient applying for Medicaid, great position, unfortunately contracted ended and we all loss our jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bolder Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4