Bolt Insurance Agency Employee Reviews

Productive work environment, nice people, and good coffee
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTMarch 16, 2018
My time at BOLT has been incredibly rewarding thus far, co-workers are friendly, leadership has always been easy to approach. They are working to increase employee communications and taking action to positively increase the work environment.
Pros
Leadership is approachable, they promote from within, casual but professional work environment, flexible with employees seeking higher education, good benefits, competitive pay
Cons
It's a fast paced work environment and a small company
Promote from within
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTFebruary 19, 2018
In my time at Bolt I have seen many employees promoted, the company likes to develop and grow their employees. The leadership is approachable, they will always make time for the employees. The coaching environment is conducive to mentoring and helping the employees grow in their perspective positions. The company is always looking for ways to reward the staff for a job well done, whether it is treating the staff to lunch or making everyone breakfast! Bolt really cares about their employees!
Pros
Competitive pay and great benefits
Cons
Small company
A Great Place to Learn and Grow as an Agent
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTJanuary 4, 2018
I greatly value my time at BOLT Insurance Agency. I have learned a lot about insurance and selling. I learn by doing. There are coaching sessions every couple of weeks or so in order to improve. Management will listen to your concerns and do what they can to help you improve. I would like to continue to move up in the insurance world and with BOLT it is more like a stepping stone to push me within reach of my goals.
Pros
Good Management who listens to your concerns and thoughts, contests to make things more fun, good amount of time off
Cons
Advancement
If you're desperate it may work for you
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTApril 12, 2017
Bolt insurance agency has no professionalism. They are very un-organized, there are no structures in place for success, there is no regimen to your workday, also there is way too much gossip . A work environment should be as wholesome as possible, and also at least some structure. The management is in the top three worst I've saw so far. They are clueless, and insensitive, and definitely not knowledgeable . The best part about working there was the popcorn machine and a few of my coworkers.
Pros
.The best part about working there was the popcorn machine and a few of my coworkers.
Cons
Poor management, poor leadership, no structure, faulty dynamics.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakewood Ranch, FLJuly 18, 2016
Licensed P&C Agent (Current Employee) – Sarasota, FL – May 1, 2016
Don't even know where to begin. Unprofessional management. Hostile work environment. Promises made and not kept. Lack of any job security, and even job direction.
Licensed P&C Agent (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 1, 2016
Great people to work with
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTOctober 23, 2013
I learned a lot, everyday. The environment is always changing. My co-workers are great. Management is very intelligent. The most enjoyable part of my day is working as a reporting analyst.
Pros
Great Benefits, Vacation time
Cons
n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bolt Insurance Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

Bolt Insurance Agency Reviews by Location