BOLT Careers and Employment
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 16 questions about working at BOLT. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from BOLT employees.
Insights from 7 Indeed users who have interviewed with BOLT within the last 5 years.
If I was able to be bonded? I was. How I was able to complete a task. If I was available to work swing shift or grave yard, yes on both accounts.
What was your most epic close? What's the hardest you've worked in your life?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at BOLT?Published on May 24, 2021