BombBomb

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

BombBomb Employee Reviews

Start up with lots of changes
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 5, 2018
not bad for a start up. Leadership is inexperienced in SaaS world and tend to change direction, process, and focus often. Very Audacious goals with little direction on how to achieve. currently Reactive vs proactive in market approach.
Pros
people, culture, location
Cons
lack of direction, privately funded, missing middle management
Company asks employees to rate them high on job boards
Employee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 17, 2018
Fast growing company with a big chance of stalling out before they hit the big leagues.. Selling a product that is expensive and also free with other competitors makes marketing and sales a tough place to be. It's tolerable because of the young techy culture vibe and can do attitudes of those that still really believe in this place.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays, beer, ping-pong
Cons
High stress, unreachable goals, management asks employees to rate them high on job boards
Best Company in the Colorado Springs and most likely Colorado in general!
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 21, 2017
I have been working for BombBomb since Feb, 2016 and absolutely love the company from the people to the values to the culture, BombBomb practices what they preach as a company!
Great experience
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 20, 2017
Managers are awesome. Everyone there is very genuine. good people, caring environment. Culture was phenomenal. Lots of fun. some of the training is still being set up, but they work with you on everything. Our CEO is right there very caring and real guy. Overall great experience.
Pros
weekly lunch, good people, motivated team, very organized
Cons
short breaks depending on manager
A Fun and Challenging Place
VP of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 17, 2017
The best thing about working at BombBomb is that there's an alignment than runs through the company's purpose and mission, the way the service is delivered, and the way the service is used by customers. It's all about building relationships through more personal and human communication.

The work itself is varied and fast-paced. Improvement and innovation are constants. Despite the hard drive forward and true culture of winning, it's very respectful to your whole life (family, friends, fitness, fun, etc).

There's also a nice balance between working independently and working with and through team members. Though the company's grown to support middle levels of management, it still feels very flat and everyone is approachable.

I've seen the company grow from a few hundred customers to tens of thousands in dozens of countries - all without venture funding. It's been incredibly fun and challenging - and there's more to come.

For more about the company and values: bombbomb.com/company
Pros
Great culture, constant innovation, new challenges daily
Video games, friendship and building relationships with people
Junior web app developer (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
It is a fun environment and I have enjoyed the couple months I have been here. The days fly by and are a blast. I never feel alone and everyone there is glad to help out and wants you to feel like part of the family.
Pros
Free lunches on Friday, beer on tap, community, video games, BombBomb fridays
Cons
Sometimes hard to balance work and fun
My favorite job I've ever had
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
I'm a developer at BombBomb and this is my favorite job I've ever had. The pace is quick, but I always feel supported in my tasks. The expectations are high but my freedom is high as well. The environment is incredibly casual and the leadership often talks about promoting culture and a work life balance.

I'll be honest though, there's not really any positions for people that don't want to be A players.

One of the best parts of the company is our focus on our 5 core values (Relationships, fun, humility, flexibility, and service) both with our customers and with each other. To really live that out we have a dedicated time at the end of the week where everyone stops working and gets to know each other across authority levels and departments. We have a tradition of rewarding people who go above and beyond in living out these values. And we structure so much of what we do around these values.

Right now the biggest "negative" is that we're growing so fast that there's some growing pains, but hey if that's the worst part of my job I'll count myself lucky.
Pros
pay, benefits, workplace environment, and culture
Cons
the rate of growth sometimes blurs the line of who's responsible for what, and the fast pace can be stressful at times
Fun People - Great Product
Sales (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
The product you are working on/selling/supporting is one you can be proud of! The team is fun and everyone is supportive of one another! As you walk around the building you will find people chatting and building relationships, regardless of your department.
Pros
Happy Hour on Friday (paid hour from 4-5PM), Paid Friday lunches, Ping-Pong, Foose Ball, etc.
Best company I've ever worked for and growing like crazy which means nothing but good things in the future
Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
I've been with BombBomb for over 2 years and it's incredible to see the growth and advancements both on a product and cultural level. We're in for an awesome future that is for sure.
Great people, great company culture
Visual Storyteller (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
I was drawn to BombBomb for many reasons but primarily their culture and core values: relationships, fun, humility, flexibility, and service. They take these core values seriously and live them out.
Pros
BombBomb Fridays!
Cons
No 401k yet
Best Job I've ever had
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
BombBomb has not only changed my work life but change my personal life as well. I came from working in a completely different industry that I hated and coming to BombBomb gave me the ability to enjoy my life again. The employees are so fun to work with, the product is phenomenal, the office is a great place to be and I feel so lucky to have this job!
Inc. #665 company with the energy of a startup
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
BombBomb isn't your average "corporate" company. We've been innovating the video email space for over a decade, but we still give off a startup-y vibe. Regardless of what position you hold, you will have plenty of opportunities to work with and learn from every single person in this company -- from intern to CEO.

FUN MATTERS! I've never worked for a company whose leaders care so much about their employees having fun at work. Need a break from work? Well, we've got ping pong, foosball, Virtual Reality gaming, beer/cider/wine on tap, and the best view of the mountains in the city.

THE PEOPLE! Yes, everything listed above contributes to an awesome culture. But the people here are what really make that culture awesome. I'd consider my coworkers some of my best friends. Fun, talented people make for a great work environment.

BOMBBOMB FRIDAYS! Every Friday, we have lunch catered by the company -- AND we stop working at 4 so that we can enjoy everything that I described above just a little bit more.

Video has never been more relevant than it is at this very moment -- and our leadership is focused on continuing to capitalize on that -- so it's definitely a good time to be a BombBomb-er.
Pros
Fun & Flexible culture (2 of our core values), product that practically sells itself, every single employee's impact is felt, amazing office renovation, great health insurance.
Cons
No matched 401k yet.
The Google of Colorado. Awesome place to work.
This has to be the coolest company to work for in Colorado. Maybe I'm biased because I currently work at BombBomb....but we have incredible leadership, fun culture, beer on tap, and a product that sells itself.
Pros
Location, people, fun, and leadership
Cons
not many
The Best Culture
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
I've worked for several organizations in the past. Some treated their employees well, but the culture was awful. Some had an amazing culture but the employees were not treated well. BombBomb has everything! It's rare to work for a company where you are excited to get out of bed every morning and go into the office. I'm always excited to see my team. They are like family to me and we not only work together, but we play together. Whether it's an awesome "family" picnic or going out for drinks after work we always have fun together.

The work environment is amazing and leadership always listens to the concerns of employees and then ACTUALLY does something about them. It's incredible.

It truly is the best place I have ever worked, and I plan on being here a long time.
Pros
Free lunches, foosball, ping pong, beer on tap, healthcare, virtual reality machine, 3D printer
Cons
No 401(k) plan currently
Best choice I have made
I have worked in a lot of different sales roles and this is by far the best place I have ever worked. The company is outstanding and truly lives by its values. Every single person here lives out our core values every day. That is RARE. Also, the product is perfect and is honestly a no brainer for the folks using it. I love coming here every day and cannot imagine working somewhere else.
Pros
Bomb Bomb Fridays! Culture, Beer on tap, Ping Pong
Cons
Training is still in development but it is still very comprehensive.
BombBomb is a leading North American SaaS Company
VP or Content Development (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
This place is amazing. Ran by the smartest (and most fun) people you will meet. Culture is second to none and every advanced metric places us as one of the healthiest SaaS companies in the country! Strong core values, fun fridays, and caring leaders is our culture. Helping people build relationships through one to one connections is also rewarding.
Pros
Fun Fridays, Culture, Leadership, Career Advancement, Team, Office (Tallest Building in CO Springs) Competitive, 3d Printer, Ping Pong, Pool Table, Foosball (Whats not to like) and Great benefits.
Cons
Wish I could think of just one!
BombBomb is literally the bomb!
Content Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 11, 2017
I've been incredibly fortunate and have had the opportunity to work for many awesome companies, but BombBomb takes the cake! BombBomb handles their hiring process extremely seriously, and as a result, the company is made up of so many amazing, genuine, and hardworking individuals.

The work is challenging but not overbearing, the office vibe is friendly and upbeat, and leadership ACTUALLY CARES about their employees and their lives.

I would 100% recommend BombBomb to anyone who exemplifies their core values, and is looking for a positive work environment!
Excellent company
Customer Happiness Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 25, 2012
Excellent company and people. the best. If you work here you will be pleased with the culture and co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BombBomb. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7