Work for Bon-Ton: Jobs and Careers
Work happinessScores based on about 109 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBill Tracy
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Salary estimated from 77 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Bon-Ton have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 43 questions about working at Bon-Ton. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bon-Ton employees.
Insights from 119 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bon-Ton within the last 5 years.
No interview, was hired directly from resume.
None. Just when I can start working
If I was comfortable asking people to open credit cards, what skills would make me a good sales associate, why I want the job
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.