BonaDent Dental Laboratories Employee Reviews

Bonerdent fellates!
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 23, 2019
They promise you the moon and then absolutely tear you apart with the "Bonerdent Way" as if you know nothing. Many many fundamental mistakes in the work, but don't dare suggest anything that will help, or be labeled as "pushing back". Non technicians in management and quality control, they are not competent nor qualified. Nepotism is rampant. This company is all flash and glitter, but rule by fear and intimidation. If you want to work somewhere that you are constantly in fear of losing your job at any time for no reason whatsoever, then this is your place!!
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Under a microscope, managers tattling, not developing personnel. Big time nepotism. Crushing work loads.
Great place to work with a lot of room for career advancement
Lead Technician/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  BonaDent ChicagoMay 2, 2018
Great company, very supportive and helpful! A lot of room for advancement! Flexible hours! Great benefits! This is the place for technicians that are looking to grow in their career but still have time for family. They understand the value of balance in life and respect it. I found upper management and Human Resources very helpful and supportive.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No cons
Professional, Equal Opportunity Employer (Not)
Cad/Cam Trainee (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYFebruary 10, 2018
Just got fired from this place after 5 days, not for my quality of work or progress in learning but because I was too quiet for them and not engaging enough. I wonder why someone might be excessively quiet, oh right maybe they have a mental illness that makes them like that. Of course if I disclosed that in the first place to them they likely wouldn't have even hired me on and given me a chance. They invited me in, told everyone to welcome me, bought me lunch, gave me a tour and fired me in the same week simply for being quiet, basically telling me my personality sucks and offering me no other explanation. How about as a "professional" company they get to a point where they judge someone based on their ability to work and not something as shallow as being quiet. Even better, how about actually talking with their employee and trying to figure out why they might be so quiet and telling them why they desired their perceived level of necessary talking and engagement. No, they are clearly masters of knowing and understanding people to have fully grasped what type of person I was in a mere 5 days of employment there with most of their hr staff, management and training staff having barely even talked to me to begin with.
Pros
Some nice services at the facility; Gym, laundry, cafe, coffee bar, dry cleaning, salon services.
Cons
Don't expect to get anywhere in some sort of entry/training position.
A real review of a Good Company
Technician (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYDecember 14, 2017
A typical day is fast paced and busy. The work is customized and creative. People get along well. Lots of friends and family working together for a common goal. The are willing to teach you whatever you ask to learn. You can go to the CEO direct he likes to hear from the team members. It's a culture that strives for excellence so there are high expectations of all employees, after all you are rebuilding smiles. The hardest part of the job is tight timelines and small margins for error. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you work with lots of people who care about their company and their community.

Some people have only ever worked there and think everyplace does all the things for employees that they do. They are wrong. The bad reviews i see here are from former employees- bitter betty. It's not perfect but they do a lot, pay really well, and train people.
Pros
Facility, People, Salaries
Cons
Lack of flexiablity, Insurance is good but costly
Not what they say it is...
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 7, 2017
very negative, stressful environment. They blow thru great dental techs very fast. veryhigh prices and the craftmenship isn't up to the price pointe. ONLY ONES THAT MAKE IT THERE ARE THE ONES THAT WILL COVER UP FOR THEM!
Pros
Sounded promising
Cons
It was all a lie..
Nepatism alive and well
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYSeptember 10, 2017
If you are good a sucking up and stabbing co-workers in the back, then this is the place for you. Very friendly in the interview and the first couple of weeks of hiring. Then the fake veneer comes off and you get to experience how horrible the environment really is.
Work with The Best
Technician (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYNovember 1, 2016
BonaDent has a great culture and environment for dental technicians and administrative type people who want to experience financial and career growth. The nature of the work and high expectations are not for everyone. The hardest part of the job is the demands of quality and productivity balance.

You need to show up everyday and have good eye for details.

Management is busy but does care. Lots have been there a long long time like 15+ years. You can access The President and HR Director at almost all the time.

Coworkers are pretty great and hang out outside of work. lots of fun stuff goes on for employee families
Pros
gym, coffee shop, good steady work and good pay
Cons
not flexiable, high family health
new building,new equipment
Cast partial Tech (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYDecember 12, 2012
nice place to work,with lots of nice co-wokers good interaction between departments to get the job done right
Pros
gym, coffe shop, cafateria, laundry
Cons
far from my home