Bonneville and Son

Working at Bonneville and Son: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Worse run service department

Poor management skills would not recommend working there as a technician. Work is not handed out fairly. One guy gets all the decent work. Management lies to you saying you are going to make lots of hours. Not true.. I have have been a technician for 28 years this establishment by far is the worst run I’ve ever seen. I highly don’t recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a good work environment. You will be ratted out within a few weeks. If you want to make 20 to 30 hrs a week then this is the place for you..

Pros

Great parts department

Cons

To many premadona’s and no work

Miscommunication and Misogyny

The original posting for the job wasn't clear to me about the position starting as part-time only to become full-time after a few months.This was the first job I've ever worked where half of the people on the line would request that they speak to a man. The computers were chunky and the software was colored text on a black screen, which hurt to look at for extended amounts of time. The job itself was kind of overwhelming for me personally, so that was kind of like the cherry on top. Luckily, I didn't stay for very long, by my own decision, but my manager was very polite about me leaving.

Pros

Long lunches

Cons

Misogyny, no opportunities for learning, tight office quarters, outdated computer software/hardware, distant from other departments

Bonneville and Son insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Bien

Excelente compañía... Buen servicio y Buen equipo de trabajo

Very Difficult

Favoritism WILL took my clients and business from me. Any customer's I brought to them were seen as Bonneville property, They took clients from me. Customers I brought in were denied loans and then later called by another sales person on my day off and the deal was reworked with that sales person, I lost money and customers due to the damage to my reputation. When I complained I was ostracized.

Poor management

Poor management Very unprofessional things going on behind the scenes A lot of talking behind people back Bad Language swearing constantly by everyone DRAMA

Pros

Discount

Cons

Bad management

Micro managed by kids

I made a lot of money, but had to put in a ton of hours. When a middle management position opened up it was given to a 23 year old with ZERO experience in the automotive business, or in life for that matter. Upper management sits around counting money and they would pay kids to basically tattle-tale on you and called them managers, that way when it hit the fan, there was a fall guy for them

Pros

I made a ton of money

Cons

micromanaged by children

This was a decent place to work, but the management was awful

I was given a position and then when I completed a specific job well that was requested by management, my position was "eliminated" and I was let go. This happened the day after I filed a complaint about an Assistant Manager for harassment.

Pros

Clean working environment

Cons

Extremely unfriendly management

Pleasant Place to work, Great people with great personalities

Nice people to work with, as stress free as sales can be. Healthy productive environment. Allows you to grow at the rate you feel comfortable with.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Spend alot of time at work

They use and abuse you

Not a bad place to work if you don't mind being treated like dirt.

Cons

horrible management, favortism, dishonest practices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bonneville and Son. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits