Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
temp work
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEJune 10, 2018
I worked at various companies off and on through Bonney Temp Agency, each and every job was different. the staff at Bonney are very nice professional
Review
Various temp positions (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 8, 2018
Very good employer. They always have your back and try to find a job that fits you and what you’re strengths are. I’ve worked for them a lot over the years and I like them.
Pros
Helpful, easy to communicate with, good at placements
Good Company bad benefits
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCMay 24, 2018
You have to work 2000 hours before even getting vacation. 2000 is basically a year. This is where I disagree with the company. Working a year without any paid vacation is ridiculous. We work hard for the company and it's client yet we have to wait a year to get a paid break. We have families to take care of. Just doesn't seem fair. Not happy with that. Bonney Staffing needs to re-evaluate this benefit to reflect maybe receiving paid vacation after 6 months.
A helpful place to get started
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 27, 2018
When I walked into Bonney Staffing, the smiled and asked how they could help. A place to go to get help with a resume and to get to the job you need!!
Temp Agency
Utility Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 27, 2018
cant be helpful to find a job quick but I wouldn't say they are great for anyone looking to make for long term career goals. Poor communication between both the agency and its people as well as the agency and their clients create many stressful situations and pay issues.
Meeting new people, learning new aspects of business and procedures.
CSR, Reception (Former Employee) –  South Portland, MEMarch 25, 2018
Bonney is a temporary employment agency offering different and interesting assignments. They have a helpful staff. Enjoyed assignments and am available for more. No ping pong table anywhere. Typical day was learning something new and also finding I did have experience to do most other tasks, feeling confident.

Maine Staffing offered me more medical office jobs which I enjoyed and was more within my realm of experience. However, I was given menial tasks at the Dialysis Clinics that I did not appreciate. Portland Gastroenterology was clerical and very routine but as a temp, I was not included in the loop for updates to procedures. I was very productive at that position and felt satisfaction from that.
Pros
new adventures
Cons
not great pay and no paid holidays
Will say whatever it takes to put a body somewhere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 21, 2018
I was given false information to get me to take a position, once in the position sent to was let go because of hear say without even considering my point of view. It seems they will do anything to put a body somewhere so they can get their cut.
Cons
False information until you commit, then the actual information is given.
Great Temporary Agency
Field Worker (Former Employee) –  Topsham, MEMarch 15, 2018
Made great effort to find temp work in requested and qualified work experience. Jobs opportunities were always available. Provided work from professional companies.
Pros
Variety of Job Opportunities
Cons
Not for anyone looking for long term pay
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEMarch 2, 2018
Very fast placement. Easy interview, easy process. Staff is extremely helpful and very willing to work with you, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Temp to career change
Associate Service Center Call Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Portland, MEFebruary 24, 2018
It obvious depends on your temp assignment. I didn't have too much interaction with the South Portland office. The 6+ month assignment I'm on right now has been a great foot in the door for a career change. Benefits with temping aren't great, but that's to be expected.
Temp Agency, did not actually work there
data entry operator (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEFebruary 19, 2018
This is a temp agency so there was no actual work at their location. All work was done at the clients' location. My supervisor at Bonney Staffing was excellent to work for and I never had any problems with her.
Pros
Temp Agency - N/A
Cons
Temp Agency - N/A
it is a very interesting place to work
Temporary worker to hire. (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEFebruary 1, 2018
You are a temp to hire, you are assigned work and most of the time it is with the same company. they have good wages, most of the time it is higher the minimum wage.
Bonney
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEJanuary 22, 2018
I enjoyed working my last positions with Bonney. My history and skills were immediately taken into account and my resume was sent somewhere that made sense for me. It was always easy to contact management, and they do give you good advice. I was checked in on numerous times to make sure I was comfortable enjoyed my over a year position. When that position was over they immediately started looking for other places that I would be a good fit for.
Pros
Communication
Cons
no time off, holidays weren't paid based on the company I was at.
Good company
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEJanuary 21, 2018
Good company to work for. They did a good job finding open positions in the fields that i was interested in. They were helpful when it came to any help I needed.
Temp to Hire
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEDecember 29, 2017
When they temp to hire they don't mean that. Temp to hire means maybe if employer likes you. I was temp to hire and was told that when I finish the required 520 contract I'd be hired. That was false.
Data Enry
Temporary Full-Time Assignment (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEDecember 15, 2017
This is a full-time position, which required the ability to work with various staff and off site offices. Needed to be self-motivated, accountable, responsible, and have a strong work ethic for time management of confidential matter.

This is a position I have enjoyed and liked working with the staff.
Pros
Great people to work with and for.
Cons
I don't really have any.
bonney staffing itself is great.
Temp worker (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MENovember 3, 2017
some of the places they send you have employees that are not so fair to Bonney staffing people due to their temp status which is very unprofessional. the last job I did for them was at pioneer plastics and they let me go without looking into the issues that were at hand or any explanation as to why I was let go.
Pros
benifits, competitive pay.
Good way to get into a company.
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Portland, MEOctober 16, 2017
Working for a temp agency is a good way to try various jobs and a good way to get into a company that you would like to work for. People were friendly and helpful.
Poor Placement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEOctober 16, 2017
The process seems pretty normal, you apply, get called for an interview, and they place you with a company if your skills match what the client is looking for. It’s just very stressful when they don’t listen to you and place you in a job role that you are not qualified for and don’t let you express your concerns about the position.
Variety of jobs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kennebunk, MEOctober 16, 2017
The advantage I found working through a temp agency was getting a better and more rounded view of my long term goals.

Even within administrative work there is a variety of types of jobs from being a receptionist to almost all customer interaction to that of administrative assistant, for example to a lawyer, with no customer interaction.
Pros
Job Variety
Cons
Lack of job security and long term employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bonney Staffing Center, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.