Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. Employee Reviews

Contracted Employee
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 12, 2019
Bonney helped me find a job.
The job description varied from the actual job at the client.
The client changed the job tasks and requirements frequently making the job difficult at times.
Contacted Bonney about the irregularities yet the HR at the client stated the job was changing and demanded more from me. The HR at the client stated I was doing an exceptional job yet still needed to add additional tasks and conform.
My representative at Bonney tried to work with me to reach a happy medium all the while the client expected more and made the job tasks and environment difficult.
I started seeking other employment due to the level of stress and poor communications at the client.
They were responsive to my needs
Administrative Support - Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEMarch 25, 2019
Working at Bonney Staffing was a very good experience. The staff was very pleasant and my manager worked with my pay requirements and schedule needs to get me long term temporary assignments. I was relocating out of state and did not know when my home would sell so this type of employment fit my need. They do offer health insurance, but I could not afford it, which was probably the most difficult part of working there. I would definitely recommend others to consider this temporary agency.
Pros
Position placement
Cons
No vacation, sick or bereavement pay.
Professional staffing agency
ANALYST/ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, MEJanuary 9, 2019
I was placed quickly, and my interactions with the staffing company were always pleasant. They offer openings for a variety of educational and skill levels, but the usual issues with temporary work are still at play, with no substantial benefits or job security.
Pros
Easy to work with, friendly, placed quickly
Cons
Limited healthcare offerings, no PTO, no job security, low pay
Pleasant Enough Temp Agency in the Greater Portland Area
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  South Portland, MEDecember 12, 2018
Bonney Staffing Center is a pretty typical temporary agency with some especially nice staff. I had several positions through them and was happy when one of them turned into a permanent job for me. Use them for what you need -- brushing up on job skills, getting some local references, some quick cash -- but keep your options open.
Pros
Easy to meet low expectations of clients for temps!
Cons
They take a chunk of your pay (as do all temp agencies); no benefits
Contract Worker
Sr. Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCDecember 3, 2018
Onsite contract worker; pleasant, easy onboarding. Onsite staffing friendly assistance that had a personal approach to staffing management. Allowed to self-manage with appropriate guidance.
Pros
Positive work environemnt; kind, responsive leadership; solid pay
Cons
N/a
Great place to work when you are in between jobs and need some money .
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MENovember 9, 2018
Most of the work i did was production it was alright if you like alot of moving around. they do offer other types of jobs. As long as you qualify for certain positions you are looking for they can set you up with a possible temp to hire.
A Good company aiming to get you into a more stable job
Assignment Employee (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEOctober 11, 2018
Bonney Staffing has the aim to get people on their feet and into a more stable job. As you go from client to client you gain experience in particular fields. As you bounce around and figure out what you prefer, you can stay at a client company until the client company hires you out of Bonney.

Bonney is a very flexible company that tries to meet your requirements while also expanding your horizons.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
pay varies depending on the assignment
Unorganized
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEOctober 8, 2018
When you secured a position with them it was great but when you were looking for a position you could be out of work for weeks or months. They would forget to call you and you would have to call each week/day to remind them you want a job
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Unorganized
Flexible hours
Laborer/customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MESeptember 24, 2018
I worked for Bonney Staffing and a typical day included driving to whatever job site was assigned that day. I knew what I would be doing on a day to day basis.
Nice place to work
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MESeptember 18, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Bonnie Staffing.

Manager was easy to get along with and get in touch with.

Was eager to help me find jobs and keep me employed for months until I received a full time position.
Pros
Steady employment
Cons
No clear end date on one of jobs. traveled quite a distance every day
Temporary Staffing Agency
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Rockport, MEAugust 30, 2018
Bonney Staffing is a temporary staffing agency. The try their best to find jobs suited for the person. The position I was put into was more bookkeeping than I had experience for.
Pros
Choices in positions
Cons
Temporary assignments
No room for advancement
multiple temp assignments (Former Employee) –  Aigusta MaineAugust 13, 2018
This is a temp agency, but was not able to provide a good working environment for me. They did not keep in contact for different assignments, and were not very profesional.
Pros
Cons
No insurance, no holiday pay, and no vacation time.
Not outstanding
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJuly 18, 2018
Bonny Staffing is just an agency to help with temporary jobs. The communication is not the best once you are assigned to a job. There is not a lot of follow up after being assigned.
Nice place to work
General Help Assisting on jobs (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 18, 2018
It was a nice place to work when they had a job for you to do. They were competitive, friendly, helpful, I just wanted a position to lead to something full time not more than a couple of months. you would work an eight hour day, for reputable companies, etc.
Pros
nice team
Cons
not enough work
temp work
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEJune 10, 2018
I worked at various companies off and on through Bonney Temp Agency, each and every job was different. the staff at Bonney are very nice professional
Review
Various temp positions (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 8, 2018
Very good employer. They always have your back and try to find a job that fits you and what you’re strengths are. I’ve worked for them a lot over the years and I like them.
Pros
Helpful, easy to communicate with, good at placements
Good Company bad benefits
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCMay 24, 2018
You have to work 2000 hours before even getting vacation. 2000 is basically a year. This is where I disagree with the company. Working a year without any paid vacation is ridiculous. We work hard for the company and it's client yet we have to wait a year to get a paid break. We have families to take care of. Just doesn't seem fair. Not happy with that. Bonney Staffing needs to re-evaluate this benefit to reflect maybe receiving paid vacation after 6 months.
A helpful place to get started
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEApril 27, 2018
When I walked into Bonney Staffing, the smiled and asked how they could help. A place to go to get help with a resume and to get to the job you need!!
Temp Agency
Utility Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 27, 2018
cant be helpful to find a job quick but I wouldn't say they are great for anyone looking to make for long term career goals. Poor communication between both the agency and its people as well as the agency and their clients create many stressful situations and pay issues.
Meeting new people, learning new aspects of business and procedures.
CSR, Reception (Former Employee) –  South Portland, MEMarch 25, 2018
Bonney is a temporary employment agency offering different and interesting assignments. They have a helpful staff. Enjoyed assignments and am available for more. No ping pong table anywhere. Typical day was learning something new and also finding I did have experience to do most other tasks, feeling confident.

Maine Staffing offered me more medical office jobs which I enjoyed and was more within my realm of experience. However, I was given menial tasks at the Dialysis Clinics that I did not appreciate. Portland Gastroenterology was clerical and very routine but as a temp, I was not included in the loop for updates to procedures. I was very productive at that position and felt satisfaction from that.
Pros
new adventures
Cons
not great pay and no paid holidays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bonney Staffing Center, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.