Boone County Fiscal Court Employee Reviews

no diversity
Fire dispatcher/911 Operator (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 26, 2019
Agency does not have a priority in educating employees on diversity and ethnic tolerance . Numerous issues involving insensitivity to down right rudeness with certain callers// environment here is when questioned is retaliation
Outside work in parks! Relaxed work with great hours
Boone county parks maintenance (Former Employee) –  Burlington, KYMarch 17, 2018
Work was great! I was seasonal so i did not get hired full time. Employees were a great group to work with. Seasonal position was the only downside..
Friendly environment
Onsite Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 14, 2018
Summer camp employee. I did not work full time here but I loved every second of it. Great summer job for those who are looking to be involved with kids.
Fast passed environment
Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYSeptember 28, 2017
Giving back to the community you love has a lot of perks. However the lack of caring about employees family life causes massive stress on peoples personal life
Very nice place to work. All the employees I had contact with were extremly nice and willing to help direct me in learning the job.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, KYAugust 16, 2017
This job was the receptionist for Boone County Fiscal Court/Judge Executive's Office.
Answered all incoming calls on a multi line and directing them to the right department.
Greeted guests and announced them to the Judge & Judge Executive.
The work environment is extremely upbeat and positive.
The employees are super nice and friendly.
The hardest part of this job is learning which call is for circuit or civil court.
Pros
ample lunch time
Great place to work with good benefits
PC/LAN Technician (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJune 28, 2017
This is a great place to work with amazing benefits and a laid back environment. The insurance is great and dental can be added on for little to nothing, excellent plans for family.
Nice
911 Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYApril 20, 2017
It can be very busy at times but we all come together as a team to get the job done. I learned alot about the city of Florence as a whole and alot about the community in which I live. Management is awesome. They are a fun group of people to work with. The hardest part of the job is to not take home the "sad" calls. The most enjoyable part of the job is the chance to give back to the community by way of caring for the callers and administering help to them and to save a life!
awesome
Deputy Sheriff and Deputy Jailer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, KYApril 5, 2016
Great people, great atmosphere, room to develop and grow.

Also a great atmosphere, good benefits, very great co workers.
Productive Voter Service
Election Officer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, KYSeptember 4, 2013
This is an enjoyable opportunity to assist voters in placing their ballots. It is a 12 hour work day that is full of satisfaction in that I am working towards expressing citizens right to vote and entering the results for our country's election. I enjoyed working as a team with the other election officers and accomplishing a successful voters poll.
Pros
Helping our Country's Elections
Cons
Work is limited to Election times