Boost Mobile Employee Reviews

Found 1,049 reviews matching the search See all 1,053 reviews
Great carrier and wonderful career opportunities
Sales Manager/Partner (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2019
• Developing and producing monthly actual vs budget and reporting variances
• Ensuring the quality, completeness, security, privacy, and integrity of the data throughout the data life cycle
• Managing monthly purchase order reports to analyze revenues and expenditures for projects, resulting in 33% cost savings
• Preparing 11 journal entries and accruals for the month-end financial close
Amazing place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAJanuary 7, 2019
The workplace is great. Everyone gets along, the values each customers withholds is contagious. Great people to have around. Everyone helps one another. Manager is very friendly and professional. The job itself is easy and manageable. We treateed each other like family. Busy days were good days. The most enjoyable was the people i was around. They were so positive and we just worked together always,which created a family vibe.
Pros
Experience gained with electronic devices
Cons
Short breaks, and problematic customers.
productive and fun workplace
Product salesperson (Former Employee) –  Lennox, CADecember 29, 2018
It was a easy job. My typical day was just taking payments, helping customers with any inconveniences. Selling phones & accessories. Cleaning and organizing. The management was amazing. Always helped you if you asked or needed it. The hardest part of the job was the customers some of them knew how to work your nerves. Most enjoyable was making the sells and helping the nice customers and getting recognized for your work.
Pros
flexible hours/days off
Cons
short breaks
Employee
Store Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 15, 2019
Boost Mobile is not the best value if you’re looking for unlimited plans, but we like its $35 option. If you don't get good Sprint coverage, then Boost Mobile would not be a good fit for you. As a reminder, Sprint is working hard on expanding their 4G and 4G LTE service nationwide. They do have some work to do, but they are getting there. As their network expands, the data speeds get faster on Boost Mobile.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
No Insurance
Waste of time
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDFebruary 5, 2019
They hire you on the spot and train you for 2 Weeks , if the boss doesn’t think you’ll bring in sales / money he’ll let you go ! ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS SALES ! SALES ! MONEY! & MORE MONEY ! He’lo set you up with the log ins etc for NOTHING ! A big waste of time it was barely my 3rd week and they were barely letting me sell phones ! I DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO SHOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Always being watched on cameras, cannot sit down
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 19, 2018
My work days were one of a kind , every day was different , being a costumer service representative , you get different customers every day , but you learn that every body is different , but you have to have a huge smile on your face to give the good vibe, i enjoyed it because im a peoples person and , most of the time i would get lucky on selling , but as long as you like what you do , you dint even feel that is job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No benefits
fun and fast paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  24th st indian school phx azDecember 13, 2018
a typical day of work was very fast paced most days and exciting. i learned a lot about inventory, ads and getting the right fit for every customer. My manager was patient, and professional. The hardest part of the job was calling customer service on behalf of a customer.
The most enjoyable part of the job was making those connections with the regulars and being able to help people find what they needed.
Pros
discounts on merch
Cons
no lunch breaks / short breaks
One of the worst jobs I've ever had
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 15, 2019
The management was not only unprofessional but disorganized and discriminated against a lot of the employees including myself. There was a lot of miscommunication and/or lack of communication along with clear favoritism between all the employees regardless of what tier.
Pros
sales experience
Cons
non-flexible work hours, hard to work with management
Not recommended
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 1, 2019
This company just doesn't express any concern toward employees and is only focused on making money. Expectations aren't made clear until you "last warning" and no disciplinary action is documented. Overall the company is just very sloppy in nearly every area. It feels as if nothing is really thought through.
Pros
Fast-paced, decent pay
Cons
management, profit-focused only
bad management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORNovember 7, 2018
working here ive learnt several things about the company
1- they never have enough inventory in stock
its always " sell what you got" even though they're always promoting that they want the "best" for the customer but how is it the best for the customer if we sell them what we have and not what they want????
2- some of the store managers are not qualified for the position
3- NO benefits what so ever besides their offer of super expensive health insurance
4- they want sales associates to take on jobs WAY over your pay grade for example marketing and promoting or creating / planning events.
it was a job.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLDecember 6, 2018
the good thing about working at boost is that they pay hourly with commission every month. at the store i worked at it was the slowest out of all the stores so making commission was the hardest overall it wasn't the best place but for someone who didn't have to pay bills and made commission it was alright.
Pros
commission
Cons
slow store, couldn't work with with the hours i needed.
Very hands on and you meet a lot of great people.
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2019
The only reason why I quit being a manager for boost is that they don’t offer any health benefits, vacation, and it was off the Books. I learned a lot working w boost. I learned how to fix screens on handheld devices, build my customer service skills, I learned how to do bookkeeping. I became more organized in life itself.
Poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Haines CityNovember 12, 2018
they prefer people with no restrictions to their schedules. Unfortunately, I’m a college student and take classes 2 days out of the week and I requested those two days off. They scheduled me on those days and I told them I couldn’t work and they decided to terminate me after only working 3 1/2 days. Don’t waste your time applying at Boost.
Pros
Chill environment
Cons
Poor management
About working a Boost Mobile.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 16, 2018
A typical day at Boost, i would open up the store or the manager would already be there.I would make sure everything at the store was set up properly and well maintained.I learned more about the sales business . How to maintain a store and talk to customers with better patience.It was an experience i wont forget .
Pros
Made time for my own lunch break.
Great place to work if you like helping people.
Sales Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VANovember 8, 2018
Boost is a great company that I have grown to like and also use as my wireless carrier. I would recommend anyone of my friends and family to switch to boost for the plans the service and most of all the free hotspot.
Pros
Knowing when the hottest new phones are coming out.
Cons
Knowing when the hottest new phones are coming out
Boost Mobile
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 10, 2019
Boost Mobile retail authorizer ( 2020 mobile) I can't complain about the pay rate because you get hourly plus comm but with 2020 mobile you had to be i compliance in order to receive your commission which the littles thing could cost you hundreds on dollars and i thought that was a bit unfair. besides that its okay
Chill and calm paced job
Sales/store Representative (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 17, 2018
On a typical day at boost mobile, depending on what store i'm at depends on how my day is going to go. I learned how to handle rude customers, i have improved my customer service skill. Its a pretty easy job to learn, everything is pretty much common sense.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Sitting all day, no break
Competitive company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 21, 2018
Everyone works at a team there is no I in team.
All franchises are competitive and put effort to hit goals. If any employee needs help, there’s always a helpful hand waiting to help.
Pros
Every employee is helpful with knowledge
Cons
No healthcare benefits, favoritisms, no bonuses nor raise
Caring atmosphere with great intentions of pushing for success
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lynwood, CANovember 18, 2018
I knew everyone before getting the job. Though, the goals were still there for us to achieve and everyday we would get pushed to make sales. We had our fun but we know the workplace is to complete the tasks by the end of our shift. Overall, amazing experience.
chill work enviorment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 25, 2018
A typical day at work is waiting for customers to come in so we can do a pitch to them, we also do alot of social media posting trying to convince people to switch to Boost Mobile. Management isnt so inspiring though, they say your doing good but say your not doing enough to meet your goals. But besides that its a really chill job
Pros
Making Money/sales
Cons
Management/ waiting for customers to respond or come it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.