Boost Mobile
69Average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Boost Mobile Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
Worked at mobile for a year. The one thing I can say that was very good about working there was the flexible schedule. That being said your experience is gonna be dependent on the management there as I’m sure is the case for most jobs. The main reason why I left was, to put it bluntly because I grew tired of having to deal with the clientele.
Although this job is truly laid back in regards to the uniform and overall business, management needs to be worked on. This is a great job if you’re in school since it’s REALLY laid back which is why I am still working here. Unfortunately, the manager/RM really enjoy taking hours away from employees that have been working for 7+ months and give the hours to new/old employees that have been here for 1+ years.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Monthly meetings are useless, low pay, not many hours
Although this job is truly laid back in regards to the uniform and overall business, management needs to be worked on. Although I still work here, this job works well with my college schedule and I’m having a hard time looking for another job. The manager/DM is someone that does not care about anything else but business and is petty enough to take hours away even if an employee calls off for a valid reason.
i live in a small town, so for most of the time it’s incredibly slow. The only real issue I have is with how organized and attentive my managers are. The business itself is very messy and the store manager is extremely petty when making the schedule, you either get on her good side and get a good 80 hours or on her bad side and get 25 hours.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Petty managers, poor pay, poor hours
Unfortunately for Me They Where Paying Me A Day, $50... For A Full Days Work.. 10 Hours Of Work For $50 a Day... And They Refused to Pay Me My Traing Hours Saying That If I Left Before 3 Month, i would never recieve that Money...
I Worked 8 Days Of Training And No Pay... I wish Someone Can Help Me With This ... This Is Not Fair For Me Or For Anyone...
Pros
You are Alone all Day.. And No one calls you out.
Cons
No Paid Training Hours And $50 for 10 hours of work..
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Working at Boost Mobile store is quite a good experience,,I learned a lot of new things about cell phones and telecommunication companies.It's kind of easy job but sometimes it feel like a boring job...
The Job is the right fit if you like aggressive selling, There is a lot of teamwork and it requires you to sell or achieve monthly goals, overall, It is an amazing place to work at
Pros
Very Chill when customers aren't in the store
Cons
some times you have to deal with nasty customers
A typical day at work consist of a store filled with happy customers, anxiously waiting to get helped. As a team we enjoy , seeing the customers leave the store with a smile on their faces whether they're coming in to ask a simple question, purchase an item, or pay a bill.
Working at Boost Mobile I have learned so much, about phones, how to operate different machines, certain techniques on how to sale, etc.

I am convinced that i could sell anything , I have great communication skills and I'm always smiling so that's a bonus to making sales. My manager is pretty cool, he's taught me alot of the techniques and the skills to make sales. There is nothing really hard about my job, everything is a learning process. I enjoy it.
Pros
Discounts On Phone Accessories
Cons
No Benefits, Pay Isnt Too Well