Boost Mobile Employee Reviews

work at boost
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 19, 2018
i worked very flexible shift, no pressure for the job very fun and honest place to work . i like being around my employees and challenging them to what i know they can do
Good for a student
OFFICE MANAGER/MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 19, 2018
Seasonal job. Manager is not around for help. To slow for me need and love to be busy not just sitting around waiting on customers needed a fast busy place I love to work.
Fun
Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 17, 2018
A typical day at work involved many different people seeking many different things. I had to have an open mind and be able to view many different points of view.
laid back
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 13, 2018
Helped people with all phone issues, concerns and equipment.The staff was laid pack and fun to work with Team building skills were a priotrity. The hardest part was not being able to move up in the company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2018
Most of the time the job is easy and the schedule is very flexible. I enjoy interacting with customers and other fellow employees. Boost Mobile was once a good company, but now they're last to do anything.
Pros
Schedule is flexible
Cons
Always last to start a promotion
Boost is a good company for people who have a good work ethic.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 12, 2018
Boost Mobile has been a great company to work for. The Management is always super helpful, supportive, and willing to go the extra mile to help out their customers and associates. The hardest part of the job are the long shifts, but aside from that, this has been one of my favorite jobs.
Fun workplace
Cellphone Seller (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2018
I love my job is just that I don't get pay not even the minimun of what I should, they don't pay us what they are supposted too. I really love my job but I feel that I really need another job where I could receive enough money.
I learned a lot working there .
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 9, 2018
I can truly say that i did learned a lot about the business working there . I did classes online to be updated on all the new promotions. Very nice work place .
Productive but very unprofessional
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 9, 2018
Loved, loved work f at boost, but unfortunately I was harassed by my manager very often. I asked the owner to relocate me, but he rather keep me at the location I was at. I eventually couldn't deal with the harassment anymore so I put in my 2weeks.
Why did it close
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Riverside, ILJuly 7, 2018
Great Bosses, Awesome work network, Sad it was closed down so many network options came from this job, the customers where nice even though some where a little harder to work with.
Geat Place to Work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fernandina Beach, FLJuly 4, 2018
I applied, interviewed the next day, and strted working the day after. I trained a store that had the most business, so i was able to get adequate training, and a week later was working at the location I applied at. I have a good relationship with my managers who work in the Jax area, my store is located about 50 miles away. The times I needed assistants, I was able to call and it was provided. The times I was not understanding, I personally drove to my managers so have a one on one sit down so I was able to get understanding. My store Can be slow, but june 2018, my store (2 employees) we able to beat every store in our district, in sales. I love my job, and managers.
Our sprint reps, and Xfinity reps, are always popping in, and making sure my store is prepared for the next promotions, and assiting in questions, and giving us the support we need to drive sales.
The pros are amazing, the cons, working next to Metro PCS.
Cons
Next to Metro PCS.
boost mobile is terrible
Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2018
their service sucks they take advantage of the elderly. they under pay their workers. they also have false advertisements. they do not take care of customers problems they just push them away. They do not keep to their contract they break it everyday.
Pros
nothing
Cons
horrible all around
good community and nice coworkers
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  1400 Saint NicholasJuly 1, 2018
I learned a lot about phones and at the same time I learned how to communicate with people more politely.The job sict was in a good neighborhood never really had a problem with a costumer and if I did I knew how to calm them down. the most favorite time was closing time to most people but I actually didn't want to leave I had a better time at work than at home.
Pros
great partnership
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun , customer service
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 28, 2018
activating cellular devices
installing apps and updating systems
taking payments
upgrading and selling phones and devices and accessories
assisting customers with apps and technical issues with their devices
Pros
some discounts
Cons
low wages
joke
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 27, 2018
the company has a few well trained employees but overall the way they train people is not good and they expect you to learn so many things at once and some managers talk to you like they own you
Can't Afford their employees, will lie every time.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hiram, GAJune 26, 2018
I worked here for a brief period, and was let go because they hired too many people, and their payroll was too high.

You really have to keep track of your commission here too, because they will not hesitate to reap the extra cash you earned if you haven't any evidence!
Pros
They don't really care how you act as long as you're making money
Cons
They will steal your money
Boring
Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2018
On slow days its boring. Asking for more hours but they won’t give them to me that’s why I’m looking for another job. Only worked weekend because I was still in school but know that I’m out I need more hours
Pay wasn't good
Administrative Assistant Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 26, 2018
Pay was not great, long hours and weekends and not enough time spent with your family or anything, i would recommend looking for something better with better hours
I love working at boost mobile
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2018
I love working at boost mobile, easy job and excited, you always learn new things and you learn to challenge yourself and reach your daily goals, fun.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Best job
Boost Mobile
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 25, 2018
Greeting customer when they walk in and out the store. Providing the most up right professional respect to every customer as possible. Creating a healthy and happy environment for the customers and also the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.