Play YouTube video button

Bosch Employee Reviews

Found 871 reviews matching the search See all 3,453 reviews
Featured review
Bosch selected this as a representative review
Great Place To Work
CAD Technician/Master Planning (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 5, 2018
I have really enjoyed my time working at Bosch. The atmosphere is great, and the work environment is positive, laid back, but productive. The management allows you to do your job and not micromanage every aspect. The atmosphere is based around success even at the lowest level.
Good colleagues to work with. Lack of formal training.
Customer Logistics Planner (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 24, 2018
Bosch is a good company to work for but has many layers of Management and business practices to be learned. The learning curve here was longer than I would expect for a new employee. Lack of formal training.
Pros
Work/life balance, Ability to work remotely, Occasional activities (i.e picnics) on-site for employees.
Cons
Training is sub-par. Managers tend to micro-manage.
fun areas
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST/MATERIAL PLANNER (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXSeptember 24, 2018
not much to say is great company with opportunities but you will never grow inside the company, no matter how hard you work or how many hours you spend solving issues during the week you will never be that option to grow or apply for a new position. headquarters MI
Project Management at Bosch
Project Management (Former Employee) –  Baden-WürttembergSeptember 22, 2018
Great Job! Diversity! International environment! Good Atmosphere! People are really nice, really good work-life balance, international setting, helpful people
Rover
Trainer/Rover (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCSeptember 22, 2018
I worked in the shipping dept. I was trained on all jobs and was a trainer for new hires. I would still be working there today if I didn't have to leave to take care of my special needs daughter
Fast pace, always changing things to better the company
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYSeptember 20, 2018
Descent workplace, fast pace, loud work environment. Sometimes has a little drama, can be stressful, always making changes to better the company, terrible payroll system
Customer Service Representative-Call Center (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCSeptember 17, 2018
I liked working there I liked my co workers and my supervisors and my boss.working hours were flexible and you only work 1 weekend a month unless you volunteer.
Run from Bosch Thermotechnology
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MASeptember 12, 2018
From what I understand the Thermotechnology division is very different from the rest of Bosch. With that being said, my 6-month experience there was awful, from the very beginning.
I was told a work-life balance was very important, key to my decision to accept the position, which I was outright told would not happen for 2 years after I was in the position for 1-month and relocated for it.

They moved their corporate headquarters twice to suit the business-unit executives preferred living location, forcing many from across the country to move or find a new job. There was no real purpose for this, as there is nothing manufactured in or near their new, leased headquarters. They have completely unrealistic compensation, based on the high cost of living area in which they are now headquartered.

I had the worst supervisor I've ever professionally had, constantly micromanaging me and giving my horrible advice, even when I was the most experienced person on the team. He should not be allowed to have subordinates, as his social skills are seriously lacking. There are more acronyms and bureaucracy than found in the US Military.

Development plans were foolishly behind the times or entailed ludicrous expectations, and were poorly conceptualized. It really seems as if it is only a cost center to balance out profits made by other Bosch divisions.
My entire time there I never actually say anything manufactured by Bosch TT. Meetings are almost exclusively held with Skype with people that don't understand the US HVAC market. They seem to solely rely on the Bosch name to sell products,
  more... as the features and styling are well behind today's standards.

I am paying back my relocation & signing bonus, which is still worth never having to work in MA or with anyone at Bosch TT ever again. My time spent there was soul-crushing organization, and has been my only employer that I would NEVER consider taking a position with again, for any sum of money.

I will never buy a Bosch product ever again and urge every person that I come into contact with, to avoid Bosch and their subsidiaries and brands.

If you are considering applying or interviewing for a position with Bosch Thermotechnology, simply DON'T!
My role was completely different than how it was sold to me during the interview process.
Pros
401k Match is good?
Cons
Too many to list here
Clean, and productive work place
Supervisor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 10, 2018
Bosch is a place where employees can work in a clean and stress free environment. They always have incentives to push their employees to better performance. They have college reimbursement and urge you to take a bigger part in the company.
Pros
Clean work environment
Cons
Not a lot of travel
Great company to work for and highly focused on career development
Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MI 49512September 8, 2018
Great company to work for and highly focused on career development. Company offers great pay, benefits, flexibility, and work life balance. Would highly recommend to work here.
Friendly place to work
Senior Logistics Engineer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 4, 2018
Friendly place to work, everyone is always willing to help answer any questions or work with you on any problems.

It is a relatively slow paced environment and the work life balance is pretty good.

Management cares about employee morale
Global Company
Director (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIAugust 29, 2018
Bosch provides a global brand and allows the opportunity for career advancement and international assignments. You will meet people from all around the globe.
Challenging and fun
LEAD TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILAugust 28, 2018
Overall I had a great experience working for Bosch.Built a solid understanding of a lot of things.Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is a great company to work for. One aspect of the company that I admired was the associates and the diversity within the company. Also, the ability to grow and develop as an associate.
Pros
Fun place to work for.
Worst company ever
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 28, 2018
Nightmare company to work with. No recommend to any professional. No stable at all. HR and Management the worst ever. Very rude people. They put to you to work many hours and pay less.
good job overall
Research/Development Technician (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIAugust 28, 2018
management is a joke, they do as they please while you work as hard as you can with no recognition, this only goes for a few managers some are great some are not. comes with every big company I guess.

decent place to work.
Bosch is a decent place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 27, 2018
Bosch has a strong culture but it does not always live up to its own standards. The work/life balance is almost nonexistent for production workers. Bosch leadership does not value loyality .
Fun place to work
Procurement Officer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 26, 2018
They have free snacks, and have a pretty good diversity. Management is not that great and sometimes would make things difficult. As well as processes are far too long and complicated.
Pros
Free snacks, Free coffee, cubical office
Cons
benefits, Hr, Managment
Do not work here worst place to work
Material Planner (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 26, 2018
They lie to you at the interview the structure and sales comments are unrealistic. Job is very stressful. There is absolutely no work-life balance and the proxy scenario is horrible
Large Company with opportunities
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2018
Global company with manufacturing in multiple sectors. The company allows you the opportunity to advance your career in multiple ways. Transfers allowed from site to site.
Pros
Discounts on products produced
Productive , fast paced
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Jedburg, SCAugust 24, 2018
I wish that Bosch wouldn’t have you to work getting paid 10.50 an hr and the recruiter gets 40.00 out of the 50.00 they get paid. I can see maybe splitting that 50.00 but I don’t think that’s fair at all.
Pros
Good associates to work with
Cons
Short breaks bad management
Coop intern
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 21, 2018
Good place to begin career as a student. Lots of mentoring and abilities to grow. Great people to work and great company. I would work here again if given the opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
51.6K
41.2K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss