Play YouTube video button

Bosch Employee Reviews

United States1,376 reviews
Found 1,376 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Bosch selected this as a representative review
Culturally Diverse
Bosch has been nothing but a positive environment and an organization which nurtures career growth.
November 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.
— Your Bosch Team
hard work but good benefits
Hard work but good benefits. the assembly team that you will be working on in whatever department you end up in will be diverse it is important to know how to deal with multiple types of personalities
Warehouse Lead
During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they complete task's and work on daily task I assign to them. I check in and help them with any issues with these tasks I assign to them through out the day. How to manage and balance different work loads. The hardest part of this job is to manage lazy, unreasonable people with bad attuites. The most enjoyable part of this job is to help by training these associates to see how they grow and build there skills in the company by hitting higher targets and goal.
Fun place to work and productivity company, I like company culture, great relationship with coworkers, in this company works all professionally peoples
good benefits and good pay.
Automotive field that work would change depends on the market situation.

most departments works 24 hours 5 days a week and some do 7 days a week.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
GM and HR personnel destroyed a good place to work
18years with Bosch. 12 were pretty good but never made much money compared to comparable jobs locally. Still, the hours were good and the work itself was not too bad. Then we got a new GM and a new HR. The last 4 years were ridiculously stupid. The GM micromanaged and set up everyone around him for failure. The HR lady would let the tattle tales, whiners and snitches run rampant. Good workers had to constantly defend themselves. Horrible GM and HR.
Multidisziplinäres Arbeiten zwischen Forschung und Produktentwicklung
Vornehmlich hervorragend ausgebildete Kolleg*innen. Viele Möglichkeiten zur Zusammenarbeit in unterschiedlichen Projekten mit außergewöhnlich motivierten Menschen aus aller Welt. Die Arbeits- und Managementkultur ist eine Mischung von Elementen aus dem Silicon-Valley und der zentralen Forschungsabteilung in Renningen.
Bosch tool has a horrible work environment
The only thing that Bosch can give you is more hours on your check. Bosch tool is horrible at workers appreciation. This Corporation is greedy and keeps most of the money to themselves that's why they hire temporary agencies to work for them.
Pros
More hours is always a plus
Cons
They don't appreciate their workers
GOOD overall
my typical day at work starts at 9 am. Normal workload, fairly nice managers. Some are so irresponsible some are amazing.

Can not complain because it is a huge corporation.
This is a great company to work for. The work environment is great and management is very supportive. Great place to learn new skills. Management encourages team members to take responsibility in to their own hands encourages employees to share their thoughts.. It is difficult to move up in to a leadership role.
Know how
I just started working here so I think it's a good place to work. It's very clean and the people are nice. The company is helping people in this crisis.
Horrendous
Not a place to raise a family. Racism , sexism, and harassment is rampant and also the working environment is the worst I've ever seen. This location also does not pay well with the cost of living. Good thing about the actions of this company is that the word is getting out more to not work there. Was a great place to work and raise a family maybe 10 years ago. I wouldn't even drive by this location if you have the choice. Upper management and HR are the ones sweeping a lot of matters underneath the rug as long as their bonuses look good. Witnessed good people health deteriorate from this place. Stay away from their it's cancer.
Production so high you cant get it
There always pushing you to do more and some things you just cant do plus i wanted 1st shift and couldn't get it applied 7 different times but had to take 3rd shift which i hate
I enjoy working for Bosch, and There are always job opportunities to advance in the company. Bosch also offers a lot of offsite activities where you can bring the family out.
Extreme nepotism in management, the same people advance
Bosch is a great name, but this particular office was a bad dream. Upper management protected each other and anyone outside the circle was subject to nonsense.
Do your job and leave
my experience while working at Bosch was quite an amazing experience. One thing that I enjoyed was the way that an e.lloyds was able to talk about issues. Management and or the team leader was always there to help to advance your work ethic. The overall rating of the factory was organized and for the .let part of was a clean work enviornment.
Nasty environment a best
What a joke! They jerk there full time employees and temps around. Voted one of the worst place to work in West Memphis, WEST MEMPHIS! Think about that...
April 20, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. Treating others in an unbiased and fair manner is imperative to our moral standards as a company, thus we are concerned to hear about your negative experience and will forward your feedback to the responsible team. Should you have further details to share please don’t hesitate to email us at feedback@us.bosch.com.
Great company
Bosch is a great company with good people to work with. Most of the managers are helpful and encouraging. Their client are top notch and a joy to work for!
— Your Bosch Team
Always either afraid to get laid off or working non-stop
I loved working here, I learned a whole lot in a small amount of time. I felt that I had many opportunities to grow and advance. Job security and way to much much mandatory overtime (coincidentally) were my only problem.
Bosch
I think this was a good job and had fair weekly pay I just feel like the people in the work environment is to pushy and liked to be rude when a person mess up or make a mistake
Connected Large Company
Bosch is the largest company I have ever worked for. "Largest" in several aspects: Their goals of compliance, protocol, and fairness are done on a global scale. While some do well in other places as an independent maverick, amazing things are accomplished by whole teams of teams here. As a result, sometimes learning the system can be frustrating and slow but the worth of the system is not to be underestimated.

Up to date, the single biggest bonus of working for Bosch is the ethical approach to business. Not all customers appreciate that we won't cut some corners but most people understand quality is no accident.
April 17, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Treating others in an unbiased and fair manner is imperative to our moral standards as a company, thus we are concerned to hear about your negative experience and will forward your feedback to the responsible team. Should you have further details to share please don’t hesitate to email us at feedback@us.bosch.com.
— Your Bosch Team
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7K
2.2K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Bosch.