Bosley
66Average

Bosley Employee Reviews in New York, NY

New York, NY18 reviews
Featured review
Bosley selected this as a representative review
Every team member has opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of patients thru daily interaction. it's a fast paced environment with professional challenges to help each team member grow and mature professionally. Diligent and intelligent work are rewarded with advancement opportunities.
Our team is amazing from admin- to consultants- to physicians and P.As - to medical staff- to management. Bosley has taught me everything I know in order to provide excellent patient care. It is rewarding knowing we are impacting lives in a positive way! I;m grateful to be a part of the team.
My experience at Bosley is excellent! The clinical staff, doctors and admin staff are very friendly and work well together
Transit reimbursement is a plus

Very happy to be part of the bosley team!
Bosley is a great place to work. It's a very friendly and happy environment. The medical team is very knowledgeable and honest. It's a life changing procedure for our patients. So blessed to be part of that experience.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Never worked anywhere with such a low morale and this is largely due to management. Staff is able to get away with a lot if they have been there long - new people are treated terrible ! A lot of turn over !
This had to be one of the worst places i ever worked at. Bosley may sound like an interesting company to work for, but everyone there is shady and the boss is very sarcastic and rude when she speaks to you. She does not make you feel welcome there at all. The staff isn't friendly at all even though when you apply the clinical supervisor makes it seem like they are. Medical assistants deffinately dont get paid enough for the amount of work that they do. This place is just terrible.
Pros
Clean office
Cons
Everything else and everyone there
Not allowed to make 40 hours even when employed full time. Their consideration of a "raise" is ridiculous. Over work employees. The workload is very inconsiderate.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
What isnt wrong is the question
Bosley was a decent company to work for, but like any other company it definitely needs some improvements. For starters, the hourly rate for a medical assistant is only $2.00 more than minimum wage. For the labor thats being rendered, it's simply not enough.
The percent for raises are also fairly low. However, the managers were flexible when it came to working around school schedules, days off, and vacation times. The company also reembernesed employees for money spent on transportation and had good health insurance.
Pros
Manger was flexible when it came to working around school and additional days off.
Cons
Medical assistants are overworked and underpaid.
Pro: Work hours. Travel to other offices in other states. nice co-workers. close to train.

Cons: You can't keep overtime. Poor management. short staff.
At Bosley you do have the opportunity to make decent compensation if you are performing well while the job claims to be uncapped that is not the case. Upper management will change the bonus structure when your office is performing too well so you don't make "too much" money in their eyes. The doctors and the medical staff are wonderful to work with. Working with patients and helping them is another good part about the job.

But fellow counselors and supervisors prove to be the challenging aspect. There is a lot of inappropriate and hostile behavior that occurs in this office. I can't speak for all locations but my location is quite challenging to work in on a day to day basis. A complete shift needs to happen in this location in order to make it a safe and comfortable work environment. Upper management doesn't step in and help. It is time to move on to a healthy work environment. Money isn't everything being happy and feeling safe and secure is most valuable.
Pros
Good doctors and decent pay
Cons
Hostile work environment, No 401k matching, Poor management
Good job and good pay. they give you raises OFTEN and you almost . doctors are also very nicealways get to make your hours. staff is really nice and helpful
Pros
good environment
Cons
short breaks
great workplace , excellent work enviorment, great team and staff. bonuses throughout the year. monthly staff meetings. work around your schedule if needed
Pros
free lunch reinbursment metro card
Cons
no sick pay
my typical day at work is welcoming visitors/patients. As the day goes by I handle their paper work answer/make phone calls,fax,make photocopies etc. my co workers are are respectful and caring. The worst part of my job is dealing with office disruptors and the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a patient leave happy
It is a very stressful environment with no concern for the welfare of employees. This company has a few happy people working in the Beverly Hills office but aside from that the majority of people know are living in constant fear of losing their jobs along with never being recognized for performance well done.
Pros
Free Hair Transplants
Cons
Hours, Management Style, Culture and work life balance.
Fun work place with supportive management. Rewarding experience helping others. The new Manhattan office is impressive and dedicated to making each person's experience positive.
The company used to a great place to work for but essentially the new management has absolutely no idea what they are doing. They have cheapened everything about the practice.
Pros
decent income
Cons
The treatment of the sales staff is pitiful.
great place, great people. Enjoyable and productive work place. I learned a lot working with my coworkers.
as an intern at this location i learned a lot with hands on experiences. i learned how to work with diverse patients. the hardest part of the job was not being able to communicate with patients who didn't speak english. the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the patients.
Pros
the experiences of working as na medical assistant in a clinic.
Cons
short breaks
I learned how to multi task a large volume of work. I directed a staff of over 40 employees, it was like a rush all day and i loved it. The front and back office staff worked together as one large team which made it alot easier for the patients to have a successful outcome. The hardest part of the day was sending people home.
Pros
event parties