Boston Children's Hospital Employee Review

View all Boston Children's Hospital reviews

not actually the main hospital
phone call center rep (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 25, 2014
my job was not part of the main chidlrens hospital. From what I see and the people that I interact with at the main branch, they are extremely challenged, happy and satisfied with their job. The culture at the main hospital is great.

However, I'm here to give you the review from the perspective of one of the side offices. My branch was extremely underfunded, and under a lot of pressure. There were not enough people on hand to handle the extreme amount of stuff to do. The hospital itself is tight on funds, so that created situations where 2-3 people had to handle the work of the entire hospital ( a job that 9-10 people should have done).

Other Boston Children's Hospital Employee Reviews

Registered nurse level II (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 21, 2018
It's the best pediatric hospital in the world. Amazing learning opportunities, areas for growth. We see patients and families from all over the world. I am proud to work there
Good Place to work
Emergency Department Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 20, 2018
This is a great facility to work, the energy and atmosphere is very positive. The patient's are great, and it's a growing facility with great accommodations for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Children's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss