Boston Market Employee Review

View all Boston Market reviews

Face paced
side server (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 2, 2019
A typical day at Boston Market is serving sides to the customers, and light store cleaning. I learned how to properly prep food. The culture was very inviting and warm. The hardest part was sometimes remembering the different types of meat. The most enjoyable part of the job is exploring new opportunities.
Pros
Free fountain drinks for the employees
Cons
Having to leave.
Official response from Boston Market
April 30, 2019

Your review made us smile! We can tell you’re someone who embraces our vision, mission, and values at Boston Market. Thank you for sharing your insight.

Other Boston Market Employee Reviews

At your own risk
Team Member/Carver (Former Employee) –  Seminole, FLAugust 17, 2019
I was getting paid less than what I was working for. As a prep and server, than a dishwasher and a trash man, I wasn't getting the allowed pay than a normal person who also preps and serves. I was the only person on there who had the less pay, and I did all the work. It was unfair and unjust
I like working with my fellow employees.
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  165-02 Jamaica Ave Queens NYAugust 16, 2019
I would recommend anyone to get a job at Boston Market. I love the atmosphere. If you need a job go on the website and apply it'll be worth the time and effort.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss