Boston Market Employee Review

View all Boston Market reviews

Boston market
Server (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMay 21, 2019
Wouldn’t recommend this job. Especially the winter haven location. Managers steal tips. Over work the employees. Have high expectations with a low pay rate. Only one or two good managers the rest lack management skills and are thieves.
Official response from Boston Market
May 29, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we’re committed to creating a comfortable and collaborative environment for employees so we’re disappointed to hear about some of your experiences. We value and consider all feedback and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Other Boston Market Employee Reviews

Be aware
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 20, 2019
Great for kids looking for a first job or going to college.. but other than that no... stay away! Draining physically and mentally.. I had to leave because of the toll it took on my mind, having nervous breakdowns at-least twice a week.. and the break down of my body working 52 hours a week as Assistant Manager. I still haven’t recovered and I quit in June.. No time for family as Thanksgiving is mandatory.. if you can survive, congrats to you but be aware you were warned..
Beyond horrible
Back of House Team Member (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDAugust 20, 2019
Worst job I ever had management was horrible staff called out all the time always shorthanded. different manager every couple months.my birthday was Christmas I request it all they still scheduled me and then fired cause I didn't come to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss