Boston Market Employee Review

View all Boston Market reviews

Stressful work experience
Server (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MISeptember 4, 2018
Everyday I worked at Boston Market would start off nicely, but end with me almost on tears. My feet ached because I had to work 8-12 hour shifts with no breaks. When we did get a second to relax, we had to be cleaning. It was hot working around all the ovens and they never attempted to fix our air conditioning. The managers didn't care about the workers requested time off and would schedule us anyways, or call on days we were not able to work. I was thankful to get out when we did as everyone was leaving and being forced to work such long and painful hours.

Other Boston Market Employee Reviews

Challenging roles and a quality product, but poor corporate leadership
Catering and Food Truck Operations; Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 24, 2019
Over the years the company made bad decision after bad decision between constantly shifting ownership. This cost the company tons of tenured staff and the closing of a huge portion of it's locations. Disconnected from industry standards and seemingly unable to adapt to economical and technological updates.
Rigid corporate SOPs completely unable to procure or utilize feedback internally.
Horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILAugust 24, 2019
Mentally and emotionally draining and stressful. Unorganized, unprofessional, under paid, unreasonable with the amount of disrespectful customers accountability. Childish managers.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss