Boston Market Employee Review

View all Boston Market reviews

A place with a great boss but bad everything else
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Waterford, MIJune 14, 2019
I got the job from just the first interview but saw they hired me so quickly. It's a messy place with high turnover rates because they don't know how to treat their employees, old and new. They have a strange work culture of treating people different cause they're new (More so the manager Britney). I barely got hours. The boss was a really great woman it's just those she has under her are awful. This place wore me out quickly and the constant switching between how you were supposed to something kept switching with each manager and it was just so annoying. You don't even get lunch breaks here nor do you get free food ( you get it reduced ) unless you're well liked and popular with the manager and boss which in that case it's okay if you do what you'd like. The favoritism got annoying as well.
Official response from Boston Market
June 24, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we’re committed to creating a comfortable and collaborative environment for employees so we’re disappointed to hear about some of your experiences. We value and consider all feedback and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Other Boston Market Employee Reviews

Easy but boring
Cashier/Server (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 17, 2019
Bad management no space for growth. If ur looking for an easy job with nothing to really do then go for it. Boston market filed for bankruptcy so they're closing all the stores at the end of 2019. Just got laid off
It,s a nice place to work
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 16, 2019
The manger is a good person always cheerful smiles at customers greats customer with a positive attitude and is very nice to his employee's. He is a nice person to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss