Boston Market Employee Review

View all Boston Market reviews

Ridiculous
Catering delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2019
I was hired as a catering delivery driver. It was essentially an on-call position but they never mentioned that in the interview. The manager called me at 8am and said we have 3 catering deliveries today what time can you be in? I stated I need advanced notice of shifts and that $11 an hour with no mileage reimbursement is not going to work for me for an on-call position. She stated that's how the position works. I have to be on call, paid$11/hr., no mileage reimbursement, and pay for my own gas??? And I thought Postmates or Uber pay was low. At least Postmates pays 15/hr plus mileage. Wow.
Pros
Literally none
Cons
Below minimum wage pay essentially
Official response from Boston Market
June 10, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we’re committed to creating a comfortable and collaborative environment for employees so we’re disappointed to hear about some of your experiences. We value and consider all feedback and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Other Boston Market Employee Reviews

Easy but boring
Cashier/Server (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 17, 2019
Bad management no space for growth. If ur looking for an easy job with nothing to really do then go for it. Boston market filed for bankruptcy so they're closing all the stores at the end of 2019. Just got laid off
It,s a nice place to work
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 16, 2019
The manger is a good person always cheerful smiles at customers greats customer with a positive attitude and is very nice to his employee's. He is a nice person to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Market. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss