Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

United States1,317 reviews
Found 1,317 reviews matching the search
A large employment ability
It might have changed by now... This company had so many third party employees/term jobs. Their fears of hiring was very high. Working was good at times.
Exceptional company that understood the balance of patient care, good work effort and employee engagement
Boston Scientific was a model company to work for. First and foremost their products are improving and saving lives which generates a passion in the organization. Beyond that they are very well organized and leadership at my time there 2005 - 2009 was exceptional. The roles in the organization were challenging and required your best effort however, you always felt like your efforts mattered and the company had strong employee engagement programs.
Needs more pro employee managers. It was an easy going job. Had great co-workers. I can go back without a doubt. It does need more ethical managers, us employees used to lead our work in the way it would benefit the company, something that our managers find a little hard to do.
Very supportive
Very supportive. Great benefits. Innovative. Customer focused. Free to be myself and make decisions. Opportunities to grow within the company.

Not sure what else to say
Great company
Boston is a great company to work for with amazing benefits and a large chance of advancement as long as you showed motivation and make it to work when you were supposed to be there
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Favoritism among employees
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Friendly workers and work balance / flexible hours
I understand what is needed to be done each day, and the support is always there with co-workers and the management team. Flexible hour helps and if needed, overtime may be required.

I enjoy going to work each day and the accomplishment for each tasks that is given to me.
Great place
I love working here. Everyone is nice and they are willing to work with you. Plus the management team will do whatever they can to make you do the best you can.
Great pay and life saving
The job is great pay and you learn new things, the hours is excellent, the environment is very clean, at times you start thinking you a doctor and about to go do surgery, the way you dress each day lol
productive fun work place
productive fun work place
different skills

management timer

enjoy work with co-worker

every good experience with the company

every good benefit and flexible
I liked working there overall
Salaried employees have a much greater chance at work life balance. Hourly employees are treated differently, the hierarchy is palpable which can cause tension with in the business teams.
Great
Boston Scientific is a very good company to work with daycare about the employee your customers and everything, I really love working for Boston Scientific.
Experience at Boston scientific
Boston scientific is a great place to work employees have respect for each other at Boston's you don't have to worry about the way people feel about you
Quality Company
Overall Boston Scientific was a good company to work for. They were proactive in addressing a warning letter they recited in 2007 and out of that came very solid design and manufacturing controls that used risk management reasonably well as a feedback to improve both.
Very disappointed I hoped this would be my retirement company but I was wrong.
If you don’t follow the crowd over the edge you will not be like by management/ higher ups , and you must have at least a 4 degree to move up without your very limited on any growth within this company. If you come to Boston and have a 4 year degree it’s a party every day go to team building events almost daily/ the bar and drink on the company’s dime.
Ambiente de trabajo estresante.
Muchas exigencias a los operadores y muy poca empatía. La compania otorga a los empleados ciertos beneficios, que si los operadores apelamos a ellos se nos restringe. En la actualidad, en Puerto Rico hemos pasado por huracanes y ahora la pandemia Covid19, y no hemos recibido mucha comprensión de la alta gerencia. Nos han dejado trabajar sin piedad, entendemos que esto es un negocio pero la salud y seguridad de los operadores son esenciales para seguir corriendo el negocio. Disgusto total y poca humanidad departe de los jefes.
work place
don't work there not a great place at all. Managers are back stabbers and employees lie all the time on you, especially if you are likeable. na na na na na na ananananananananananananananananananananananananannananananananananananananananan
Great company
I was there while the company was going through a lot is structural and managerial changes. They were also going through an entire software change. So there were a lot of growing pains.
Overworked and underpaid. Not a family friendly place to be.
Sold portfolio of peripheral products. Good balloons and late to market on everything else. Over worked and underpaid. Nice smart people though, committed to their jobs. Asked for a clinical rep to help with cases and never received one. Liked boss.
Give me the chance to study and pay for that
Boston Scientific Dorado Puerto Rico

They are a company with good benefits, one of them is paying for the employees studies. In my case they reembush me the full cost of the university credits. Give an shift and time to accomplish with the work time and university. This was very helpful for me because I can reach the goal of increase my education and be an engineer.
Fun place to work but horrible middle management
Always very busy
A good opportunity to develop a lot of skills

Horrible Frozen Middle Management supported by horrible HR

Workplace culture is fun with hard work
Productive and great workplace culture
I have learned many roles in BSC. My journey with the company added many skills to my resume. Management has always encourage their employees to obtain new skills.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Scientific. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
3.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight