Boulevard Brewing Company

Working at Boulevard Brewing Company: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Nothing bad to say honestly. Pay isn’t bad, could be a little better but there’s opportunities and good job skills. Can be busy but not overwhelming.

Great people makes it feel like working with family!

Great place to work if you can get hired on. Benefits are excellent. You get free beer. They set up fun team building activities. Pay can be a little better for certain positions

Boulevard Brewing Company insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Great environment.

From day one I felt like I belonged. I was not treated as an outsider, though I was just an intern for 3 months. Everyone was very welcoming and accommodating.

Fun workplace

Boulevard was a fun job. I was able to learn a lot about beer and be apart of the community. Co workers were great. The hours were flexible and management was also great.

fun place to work

Great place to work. Lots of room to move up. The perks were incredible. Don't get me wrong it is hard work; also very rewarding. had a good sence of team involvment

Pros

free lunch on wed. free employee beer

Cons

short breaks

Good place with great people

Good place to work with a fun culture. Opportunity for advancement within the company. Does have a lot of turnover with management, which can be challenging.

Pros

Free beer

Cons

Salary

Enjoyable workplace but some very moody people in management.

Once the magic of working at the brewery wears off, you find that nearly everyone at Boulevard loves their job and works hard. However, there are a few individuals that are like light switches: one minute they are your best pal and the next they are throwing a fit and suddenly unpleasant to be around. And, most people are only hourly employees, which can cause some tension. In other words, it's a normal job with a lot of people you like and a few you can't stand.

Pros

Beer

Cons

Lower pay

Good Job

Overall a good place to work. Good benefits, great people, friendly overall environment. I wish they had more room for advancement and employee training programs. Could pay a little better especially since they became a big Corporation.

Amazing brewery with great beer and motivated employees

A day at Boulevard for me entails working with both sales and marketing teams collaborating to make sure our point of sale and programs are being used properly in the market. I've learned how to build relationships with vendors and wholesalers as well as budget maintenance and many other things. The employees here help motivate each other to go above and beyond and really care about the company. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple personalities and managing time to the best of your ability. There is so much to do. The most enjoyable is working for a great company that people love.

Pros

Amazing company culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boulevard Brewing Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
1.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Boulevard Brewing Company Reviews by Location

Learn about Boulevard Brewing Company in popular locations

Boulevard Brewing Company reviews by popular job title

• Boulevard Brewing Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?