Bournewood Health Systems Employee Reviews

High turnover for a reason
Mental Health Counselor (Current Employee) –  Brookline, MAOctober 4, 2019
It was fine working there. Be prepared to be asked to cover many shifts. High turnover rate. Also management treats direct care staff like they are worthless. It is rewarding work though.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, ceo is great, rewarding, the patients
Cons
Short staffed, no room for advancement
MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAApril 4, 2019
You never have the same day working in this type of field. It can be hectic, overwhelming, but it can also be life changing. This is an amazing place to work and the people you work with are amazing.
Bournewood is a great place to work
Director of Strategic Communications (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAJanuary 24, 2019
As a private acute psychiatric facility, Bournewood is very focused on helping people heal and valuing the staff who provide care, treatment and support. Full disclosure: I currently work at Bournewood as an executive administrator and I can say that in my decades of worklife, Bournewood is at the top of the list. It is so gratifying to be valued for your work, and every single person who works at Bournewood is supported on all levels: work, family, wellbeing.
Jobs
Bourn (Current Employee) –  ShawnAugust 13, 2018
Work jobs Fun. I can work many hours. People are fun to work with. Very communicative, collaborative and cooperative . Everyone helps everyone else .
Pros
fun
Cons
work with interesting people .
professional health care organization
tuition reimbursement
nice setting in Brookline
Growing company
Review
Senior Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  Brookline, MAJanuary 2, 2018
I worked at Bournewood for two years and enjoyed the staff, the work climate and the management. I left in order to complete my masters degree at Lesley University.
Pros
Staff Appreciation
Cons
Must work a lot of weekends
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  Brookline, MAJune 2, 2013
Working for Bournewood Health Systems has its pros and cons. The pros are that there is job security and never felt that I would lose my job. The cons are that you work 2 weekends on, 1 weekend off so it feels that you miss out on so much because you work most weekends.
Productive easy going work place.
Senior Patient Accounting Representative (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAMay 2, 2013
Typical day at work is coming in and running daily reports. Answering any questions from coworkers or patients. Calling various insurance companies for payment follow up. I've learned how to be very patient and understanding by dealing with many personalities. My co workers are personable and easy going. My management is flexible in times of need. The hardest part of my job is having to write off accounts that couldn't be resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bournewood Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Bournewood Health Systems Reviews by Location