BOWDITCH FORD

BOWDITCH FORD Employee Reviews

BOWDITCH FORD insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Pay is not what you would think, when it comes to selling cars

Like any job it has its ups and downs, but it's fully comission. So be prepared not to make much when first starting. There's a lot of phone calling and emailing trying to get people in to buy cars.

An actual family business

Even though I no longer work for Bowditch, but overall it is a great company. Majority of the staff have been there for a long time, & honestly became my second family. Dealerships aren’t made for everyone though and not everyone can handle the day to day, however if you are used to being in a dealership Bowditch is a great one.

Pros

Family atmosphere

Cons

Turn over with newer employees

The worse job I have had in my over 40 years in the business.

They did not value you as an employee.could care less about you as a employee or as a person.have not recommend them to either but a vehicle or work there.

Guest Services Manager

Bowditch Ford can be a very friendly and warm place to work. The work is fast paced at times and slow at other. The management is fair for the most part. I worked there for 2 years and I gave them a overall rating of 5 because of the people! Most of the people are warm and friendly and helpful, I will miss them greatly. I had to move to better help my family but I would work there again under certain circumstances.

Pros

Money is very good, people are great

Cons

Overtime is not only expected but demanded

7 Years of Excellence

I will be leaving the company in about a week but I wanted to take the time to write a review on my experience. Because the company is family owned and operated, it feels like you are always with family even at work. I have had experience in many different areas in the dealership and appreciate every chance I was given. I started when I was in college and they worked with my class schedule. Any time I made a request on my schedule or work environment I was listened to. Nothing but good things to say and I plan on continuing service on both the vehicles I bought from Bowditch after I leave!

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great place

It's a great place to work. It's business with fun added to it. Awesome people to work with, the hours are good, but the pay could be better. One of the best places I've ever worked.

Pros

Family oriented

Cons

Pay

Productive workplace and good people

Good people and work invironment. Good place to start a career as a technician but very fast paced. I never had a problem with management, they were always good to me.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Costomer driven

Awful experience, very unprofessional. I would stern clear of this organization. Gives the facid of good customer service.

Stay away! I learned that car salesman are just what they said about them dishonest and unprofessional. I would avoid this employer if I were you. Not what they appear.

Pros

Cons

too many to mention

I have had an enjoyable time while at Bowditch

I was on the Service side for several years with Bowditch Ford. they provide Great leadership if you are willing to be lead in the direction they was to take their business. They are customer driven and provide the opportunity for you to make a great living. They provide you the tools to succeed and give you a sense of security. The management team has its hands full but always seem to make time if you had a concern to address with their open door policy. I left to pursue self growth and would recommend this company to anyone will to put in the time to work hard and learn.

Pros

New Facility, Good leadership, take care of their people.

Cons

customer driven work load, if you dont have them come in there is no work. hence why they are customer driven

Tough to Advance

If you are comfortable in the same position, with the same pay, then this place is it. There is absolutely nowhere to advance. Unless you are friends with the owner, and even at that you really are not safe, you really have no stability. You are never safe in your position. You can be let go for no reason at all and you never see it coming.

Pros

Friendly coworkers

Cons

Unappreciated for individual performance

Micro-managed company

The company is very micro-managed and there is no room for advancement. Friendly work environment but very political.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BOWDITCH FORD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BOWDITCH FORD Reviews by Location

• BOWDITCH FORD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?