Bowery Farming Employee Reviews

Unique and Exciting Growing Company
Modern Farmer (Current Employee) –  Kearny, NJMarch 1, 2018
Bowery has been such a pleasurable company to work for. I really enjoy the community and the culture. Bowery feels like a safe place where I can grow and nurture my career and I really enjoy the individuals that I work with!
Using tech to solve big problems
Business (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
The team is one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals I've had the privilege of working with. Everyone is intrinsically motivated by the problem we are working on and sets incredibly high standards for themselves and the company, but nobody takes themselves too seriously at the same time. It's exciting to come to work every day and tackle complicated problems in order to do something that will make a difference to the world and to our future.
Awesome mission; unique tech opportunity in NYC
Product (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
Aiming to innovate on how we grow the purest produce imaginable, Bowery's mission is vast and positive. There's a lot of room to have impact as a contributor at Bowery as the team and scale of projects grows.

Bowery is unique in the tech landscape in New York; combining cutting edge technology, the latest in agricultural science, and a great group of smart and passionate people.
Pros
Free lunch. Delicious salad! Collaborative environment with brilliant coworkers
Great fast paced work environment
Software Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
Ive been able to learn and apply many new skills at Bowery. We have a hi-tech, fast paced environment. The team is great and they ensure that you are always well equipped. The work is great and it feels amazing to work here.
Challenging and fulfilling!
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
The team is extremely smart and motivated.

Very collaborative team with mutual trust across departments.

I feel I have a lot of responsibility and freedom in the work I do.

The scope of work is very challenging and different from typical
technology jobs.

Healthy change of pace between the office in NYC and farm in NJ.

Fun team events, free lunch, great benefits.

The mission is very clear and focused.
Pros
Rewarding and challenging work, great benefits, collaborative and transparent environment.
Cons
None that I've come across.
I love working at this company!
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
This is the best job that I've ever had! The team at Bowery is incredible and is enormously passionate about the work that each person is doing as well as the mission of the company. All the members of the team are brilliant at what they do and I find myself constantly challenged. The culture at Bowery is collaborative and everyone has an opportunity to share ideas even in areas where they may not be involved day-to-day. I also love the freedom and flexibility that the company provides to all employees. We are trusted in our work and in the choices that we make. It's clear that the company also cares deeply about its people and the mission that we're on.

Bowery is the kind of company I always hoped I could find and I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of the team.
Best job I've ever had
Engineer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2018
Pros

-Everyone here really cares about what we are working on. It feels like we're all together working on different parts of this mission that we all care a lot about.
-My coworkers are smart, fun, and easy to work with.
-The problems I work on every day are interesting and hard.
-The company is growing (both in size and maturity) in a tangible way every day.
-Fast paced and exciting.
-The CEO is open and honest with us about what's going on at a high level.
-All the salad you can eat!
-Fun happy hours and company events.
-Great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bowery Farming. Our community is ready to answer.

Bowery Farming Reviews by Location