Bowlero Corp
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Bowlero Corp:

Bowlero Corp Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
Positive
Working at Bowlero was a great experience. The management is cool and easy to talk to and there are many positions to choose from based on what you are looking for.
Pros
Food and bowling discounts
Decent work environment
It's been mostly fun, but sucks when the tips are bad. Managers are okay, but some are better than other if you ask me. Very high-energy environment, and lots of work when things are busy
Overall a great work space
Being there for over a year now i do love this job and the employees i work with, the culture in that building is unreal and very motivating. I do recommend this job to anyone just leaving high school or just someone looking for a part-time.
Don't waste your time here.
Management has absolutely no idea what they're doing. All they did was sit in the office and then complain when something went wrong. There's absolutely no way for advancing within the company, management plays favorites when it comes down to time off, and has other people bending over backwards to make things work. They continued to only schedule one server for A 34 TABLE SECTION. All in all don't waste your time here.
fun workplace
the environment at bowlero is great. I learned a lot there as far as bettering my communication skills. I enjoyed being a great impact on kids. I can the management at the center I was at needed work. Not everyone liked to work together and did not have your best interest. The hardest part of the job was having busy days and not getting the help that was needed. Outside of anything bad, the bowlero company is a great place for children and adults. Just needs work on the team work aspect.
Pros
discounted food, discount on bowling, a fun environment
Cons
lack of teamwork and communication
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Its an okay place
Management is a little on the iffy side.
they have favorites and not fare when assigning work.

The compensation is good if you what your doing but some managers are completely annoying and will complicate your day for no reason