Bowling Green Country Club Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
2.6Job Security & Advancement
Server (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 11, 2017
Management. puts themselves in on tip pools Management is supposed to be there to help not hinder. They clearly make more than servers. Other than your money being stolen the members are awesome people to work for.
Pros
Members are very nice
Cons
Bad management
OK place to work
Banquet chef (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYNovember 7, 2015
Building was well maintained along with the grounds. Staff was comprised mainly of college students so the attention to detail was sometimes not there. Management seemed to care more for the members than they did the employees.
Pros
College Town
Cons
College Town
Most enjoyable part of the job
Golf Shop Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 8, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was having the pleasure to meet so many new and prominent people of the Bowling Green community.
daily work
Bartender/Server/Hostess/Beer Cart Lead (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 19, 2013
Loved that I got to be on a beautiful golf course all day during the summer. I would just drive a beer cart on the course and serve beer and snack items to the members and guests. I would get to set up bars for events at the club and use my own decision making. Management trusted my decision making and allowed me more opportunities to make decisions. I enjoyed watching folks get married and getting to see the loving union between the families. Being able to see the blank canvas to an event, and then getting so see the decorations up and the lighting placed was amazing. I learned how to take short cuts when it comes to bar tending. I could memorize drink orders as they were shouting them and made them right. Liked the atmosphere of the bar because it was up beat and high energy from the start of the shift till the end. Sometimes management would overlook things that the members would do and say to the staff because of the politics of the private organization. All in all it was a blast of a job. Definitely had to be on top of my game every shift and had some hard days with hard work. It isn't easy all the time anywhere you work you just got to see the good more and take pride in it.
Pros
Free meals, pool and course access, fun work atmosphere
Cons
No holidays off and no health benefits. Management issues.
Country Club
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 5, 2013
Worked as kitchen supervisor at Bowling Green Country Club. Overseen kitchen, made food orders.
Pros
full time position
Cons
work schedule